Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Do you guys believe Trump will imprison her if he wins?
well Trump has been talking like a dictator saying he is going after all his political enemies so I would say she will be one of the first he goes after.
as I have said the MAGAS backing this type of action by Trump and jailing your political enemies is NOT what a US President does it is what a DICTATOR does, so the MAGAS want to destroy the USA as we know it and turn it into a Dictatorship.
it is the MAGAS that are the huge threat to the USA NOT the left leaning people.
Have a nice day

Calm down, pendejo. I know that you are still smarting from your old fashioned, behind the barn thrashing that you took yesterday.

Illegals will get the first time buyer program in California.

Illegals violated our immigration laws and you clowns want to reward them for their illegality.
No, they won't. You are wrong. As usual.

Joy really doesn’t last long.

No doubt her handlers want her to stay sober for the debate - which will be the most difficult task for her.

Then they will want her to bait Trump, to try and get him to react. If she fails in either of these, she's toast. If Trump keeps the focus on her abysmal record over the last 4 years, the election is over and she might as well pick up her box of Kirkland Chardonnay and go home.

Wow. Give the Presidency to Trump, it is all over.

It very likely is, which is why you and your fellow Maoists are melting down today.

• The economy
    • Inflation
    • Housing costs
    • Food costs
    • fuel costs
  • The border
    • The cartels
    • Fentanyl
    • Child sex trade
    • Slave trade
  • The Green Raw Deal
    • Lying about inflation reduction
    • Attacks on automobiles
    • Attacks on domestic energy production
    • Aiding Russia and Iran by lifting the Trump sanctions on oil
  • Wars, wars, more wars
    • The Dick Cheney PNAC alliance
    • The disaster in Afghanistan
    • Aiding Russia and Iran by lifting the Trump sanctions on oil, hence funding the wars they started
    • Betrayal of Israel
    • Betrayal of Taiwan
If the Harris/Biden record of failure is the focus, which it will be, it is all over.

Smut me, baby
giphy.gif

It very likely is, which is why you and your fellow Maoists are melting down today.

• The economy
    • Inflation
    • Housing costs
    • Food costs
    • fuel costs
  • The border
    • The cartels
    • Fentanyl
    • Child sex trade
    • Slave trade
  • The Green Raw Deal
    • Lying about inflation reduction
    • Attacks on automobiles
    • Attacks on domestic energy production
    • Aiding Russia and Iran by lifting the Trump sanctions on oil
  • Wars, wars, more wars
    • The Dick Cheney PNAC alliance
    • The disaster in Afghanistan
    • Aiding Russia and Iran by lifting the Trump sanctions on oil, hence funding the wars they started
    • Betrayal of Israel
    • Betrayal of Taiwan
If the Harris/Biden record of failure is the focus, which it will be, it is all over.
you are chinese duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What did we do?

Weaponized every department of the federal government to wage war against your political rivals. Staged an attempted coup in 2017. Crushed the civil rights of Americans in your lust for power.

Just to start with.

The Rule of Law is coming back in January. Merchan, Bragg, Garland, EnGöring, and Willis would be wise to find countries without extradition treaties to move to before an honest AG and DOJ takes over

I’m interested in her approach to this. From my perspective she needs to maintain a balance between diminishing him as a non serious candidate and calling him out on his dangerous rhetoric. I think dismissive is going to play well to the group she needs to court. Trump could take a shit on the stage and the clowns here would claim he won the debate so taking him too seriously isn’t necessary or even a good idea. But you are correct. I’m not worried about her.

And for ALLAH's sake, she MUST keep the debate clear of her record of failure over the last 4 years.

If the record of the Harris/Biden regime comes up, she's toast.

1725991886536.png

Back