Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Trump isn't going to gain any new voters. Like you pointed out, he's a known quantity. Harris can only gain new voters rather lose likely voters at this stage. Trump, though, can possibly bleed voters, depending on the next few weeks.
That is what Biden thought too. How did that work out for him? If Kamala couldn't lose voters or fail to attract votes she would not be hold up in a hotel pepping her fat ass off for a week :laugh:.

So how much more do people pay today than they did when HARRIS/Biden took office? So if we reduce producer costs they can reduce prices. Interest rates have also climbed during the Harris/Biden administration. They are increasing interest rates to decrease inflation.

When Harris took office a 30 year fix mortgage was 2.95% today it is 6.59% The price of the average home has risen it is putting the American dream of home ownership out of reach for many people.

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Bankrate’s weekly survey of the nation’s largest lenders
2023$2,268$426,1677.00%
2021$1,525$396,8003.15%
2019$1,242$320,2504.13%
2017$1,250$322,4254.14%
2015$1,122$294,1503.99%
2013$1,037$266,2254.17%
2011$927$224,9004.65%

[th]
Year

[/th][th]
Median monthly mortgage payment

[/th][th]
Median new home sale price*

[/th][th]
Average yearly interest rate

[/th]
Indeed.

Too bad that Concarty will not understand the effects of cumulative inflation.

He just wants to brag about his "generous" donations... And how we would never be able to match them....lol... That's just
Priceless... But he's given permission... so hey...;) He can always just post his receipts...That's a lib tradition thing here...🤣

Why do you lie when the truth will do. I said no such thing. I have no need to brag. I was accused of being cheap. A cheap person doesn’t donate . I have said absolutely nothing about the several contributions Ive made until today. Get it teach? I notice NONE of you have the contributor tag. Enough said. I win you lose. Just like always.

You mean a personal attack like you just made? Or do you prefer to think of your nastiness as "innocent gossip," Ms. Trunt?

Teach and doc are jealous of my fabulous life so I enjoy tweaking them. I have no need for personal attacks. My success is the best revenge. I am the most successful Uber Eats driver in history.

😂😂😂

Why do you lie when the truth will do. I said no such thing. I have no need to brag. I was accused of being cheap. A cheap person doesn’t donate . I have said absolutely nothing about the several contributions Ive made until today. Get it teach? I notice NONE of you have the contributor tag. Enough said. I win you lose. Just like always.
Well, no, Concarty.

You lost yesterday and your braggadocio and boastful post about your donation makes you a very small person.

Perhaps you gave a dollar to JPP or two dollars. You do lie.

There's no proof of the amount.

You are not very bright, Concarty. You did prove that yesterday, though.

Your attempt to coverup the total inflation (nearly 20% since Biden/Harris took office) by posting the current inflation failed miserably.

Last edited:
Indeed.

Too bad that Concarty will not understand the effects of cumulative inflation.

So how does Trump intend to deal with cumulative inflation? What’s the plan. How does Trump intend to lower oil prices, what is the target price and what specific actions will be taken. Come on Earl. Let’s discuss, shall we?

Didn’t think so.

So how does Trump intend to deal with cumulative inflation? What’s the plan. How does Trump intend to lower oil prices, what is the target price and what specific actions will be taken. Come on Earl. Let’s discuss, shall we?

Didn’t think so.
"Drill, Baby, drill."

At least you now admit that there is cumulative inflation. Good boy.

I'm pretty sure I replied to your thread and explained this to you. Drill, baby, drill refers to resuming domestic oil production. After all it was Biden's executive orders cutting energy independence that started it. Now, let's talk about your candidate's "specific" plans......she's on record with loving Bidenomics?......how will she end inflation?.,.....price fixing?......continuing the EV mandate she cast the tie breaking vote for?.......giving everybody $25k for a down payment on a house?........(gosh certainly nothing inflation spurring there).......a national minimum wage?.......

We just set a record for domestic oil production. Oops. I am opposed to price controls and I would want to see a more fleshed out proposal. The 25k is not for ‘everybody’. It is for first time home buyers who meet income requirements. Many maybe most states already offer incentives to first time buyers. However this proposal also includes billions for new home construction so that mutes any inflationary pressure. Inflation has been addressed. Drill baby drill is nothing more than a bumper sticker for fucking morons like you.

We just set a record for domestic oil production. Oops. I am opposed to price controls and I would want to see a more fleshed out proposal. The 25k is not for ‘everybody’. It is for first time home buyers who meet income requirements. Many maybe most states already offer incentives to first time buyers. However this proposal also includes billions for new home construction so that mutes any inflationary pressure. Inflation has been addressed. Drill baby drill is nothing more than a bumper sticker for fucking morons like you.
but you want to sell it to others while americans go fuck themselves.

globalism is stupid.

Harris has proposed $25k for down payment assistance to first time homebuyers

This is not good policy. Anyone who has been following the housing market knows it’s entirely a supply problem, not demand. We don’t need to pour more gasoline over an overheated market

Back