Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Yeah brag about it. Now we know your true motives. ;)
He's a bit bent out of shape right now....Let him regroup if possible...;) But yes , isn't he always bragging about something? In an effort to throw out a personal attack or two or three...

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Yes Earl, I understand what the word 'cumulative' means. It has nothing to do with inflation in the future. Which is the topic. Try to stay focused Earl. We are discussing 'drill baby drill'.
inflation in the past four years, inflation today, inflation in the next four years.......those are all part of the topic.....if you and Harris don't understand the first two, why pretend she can handle what follows......

All of my students and those I tutor... had or have an IEP...that's what I did for over 30 years and continue to do today, after all... I'll be happy to explain that if there's any confusion...;)
So you are making fun of the very students that you supposedly instructed. You are a horror of a human being.

It's called math your fucking idiot. What the fuck does Krogers have to do with it? There is no such thing as a 'long term inflation rate'. Long term has to be defined. My God, how do you dress yourself in the morning?
So you just want to ignore the inflation since HARRIS/Biden took office. Are you a Harris advisor?

• In 2023, the average rate of inflation was 4.1%.
  • In 2022, the average rate of inflation was 8.0%.
  • In 2021, the average rate of inflation was 4.7%.
  • In 2020, the average rate of inflation was 1.2%.

So you just want to ignore the inflation since HARRIS/Biden took office. Are you a Harris advisor?

• In 2023, the average rate of inflation was 4.1%.
  • In 2022, the average rate of inflation was 8.0%.
  • In 2021, the average rate of inflation was 4.7%.
  • In 2020, the average rate of inflation was 1.2%.
Who said I wanted to ignore it? It has no relevance to the discussion about how the candidates intend to bring down inflation. Inflation is currently under 3 percent. It is the only measure that can be addressed going forward. Is this really that difficult for you to understand?

I've never posted that grammar and intelligence are "tied together." They are related but not joined at the hip.

Superior? That's funny. EL and I both ate your lunch and took your milk money.

As one hoodlum said to the other after a knife fight, "shake your head."
People are worried about using precisely correct grammar on the internet. :rofl2:

How much did you have to drink before trying to threaten us with this nonsense? lol
So I have been named as a person who should be arrested and jailed according to Donald J. Trump. My crime is having donated to the Harris campaign. I wonder if Stone will put on his SS uniform and turn all of us in, or will he let one of his other neighbors rat us out. Maybe arrest warrants will automatically be issued for us.

I have given Stone a troll pass, but that expired the moment that he started supporting the Gestapo tactics of his candidate, which he pretty clearly does. Talking about being a Nazi isn't funny.

Who said I wanted to ignore it? It has no relevance to the discussion about how the candidates intend to bring down inflation. Inflation is currently under 3 percent. It is the only measure that can be addressed going forward. Is this really that difficult for you to understand?
So how much more do people pay today than they did when HARRIS/Biden took office? So if we reduce producer costs they can reduce prices. Interest rates have also climbed during the Harris/Biden administration. They are increasing interest rates to decrease inflation.

When Harris took office a 30 year fix mortgage was 2.95% today it is 6.59% The price of the average home has risen it is putting the American dream of home ownership out of reach for many people.

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Bankrate’s weekly survey of the nation’s largest lenders
2023$2,268$426,1677.00%
2021$1,525$396,8003.15%
2019$1,242$320,2504.13%
2017$1,250$322,4254.14%
2015$1,122$294,1503.99%
2013$1,037$266,2254.17%
2011$927$224,9004.65%

[th]
Year

[/th][th]
Median monthly mortgage payment

[/th][th]
Median new home sale price*

[/th][th]
Average yearly interest rate

[/th]

You realize you are laughing at Earl, not me.
I'm laugh at you trying to make a big deal about using "proper" grammar on the internet. That is like demanding "proper" grammar during casual speaking. As I have always said when a poster suddenly changes to a Grammar or spelling teacher you know they are losing the argument. I use run on sentences all the time. I don't give a rat's ass as long as they convey the thought that I am expressing.

I'm laugh at you trying to make a big deal about using "proper" grammar on the internet. That is like demanding "proper" grammar during casual speaking. As I have always said when a poster suddenly changes to a Grammar or spelling teacher you know they are losing the argument. I use run on sentences all the time. I don't give a rat's ass as long as they convey the thought that I am expressing.
ROTFLMFAO!!! You idiot. The genesis of this discussion was EARL playing grammar police with me. Fuck you really are dumb.

Back