Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

He just wants to brag about his "generous" donations... And how we would never be able to match them match them....lol... That's just
Priceless... But he's given permission... so hey...;)
Indeed, TOP.

I don't really believe that a Uber driver could afford to donate to JPP.

Just my opinion though.

The weather is cooling, 70's...GOLF time.

Indeed.

Twenty dollars an hour is good pay for a person who does not understand how energy affects the economy or how the American people have to pay the cumulative rate of inflation and it's been dreadful since Slow Joe and Heels Up Harris took office.
Plus all the tips he can beg for.

Indeed, TOP.

Just my opinion though.

He's perfectly welcome to post the receipts....lol.
Perfect golf weather...have fun...

Indeed, TOP.

Just my opinion though.

Congrats Earl. I think you might be right. An Uber Eats driver could not afford to donate to JPP. Not once, but several times. So I guess that leaves only two options. Either the 'Contributor' label is a lie, or the idea that I am an Uber Eats driver is a lie.

I wonder which one is true, and which one is false. You can guess Earl. I won't report you.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Congrats Earl. I think you might be right. An Uber Eats driver could not afford to donate to JPP. Not once, but several times. So I guess that leaves only two options. Either the 'Contributor' label is a lie, or the idea that I am an Uber Eats driver is a lie.

I wonder which one is true, and which one is false. You can guess Earl. I won't report you.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
They are mutually exclusive (research it ).

So...I believe you are lying and you are a Uber driver (all work is inspirational but not aspirational).

I don't care, Concarty and I doubt that TOP does either.

Would you care to know how much my esposa and I have given to Catholic Charities?

Oh, wait, that's private information.
It is unless you reveal it. Two grand. And here's a hint. This is not top ten on my list of groups to donate to. If you want to give money to an organization that promotes child sexual abuse, feel free. I prefer to use my money more expeditiously. One could argue, I suppose, that giving two grand to an obscure political website is throwing good money after bad, but I figure I'm protecting your dogs and your family members from physical violence by giving you an outlet for your hatred. You're welcome.

So...I believe you are lying and you are a Uber driver (all work is inspirational but not aspirational).

I'll have Damo remove the contributor label. We thought we were fooling you Earl, but nothing gets past you.

All of my students and those I tutor... had or have an IEP...that's what I did for over 30 years and continue to do today, after all... I'll be happy to explain that if there's any confusion...;)

Back