Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

In other words, you don't have a clue. I knew that already, Earl. Read the article he posted. You might actually learn something. He might learn something as well.
ExpressLane explained the effects of drilling on inflation.

I tutored you on cumulative inflation.

Get a clue.

Concart:
So you don't consider under 3% to be acceptable? What figure would you accept? How specifically will Trump lower inflation? Be specific. I mean, surely, a brilliant doctor can out debate an Uber Eats driver? What you got?

Biden's big inflation problem: Prices are now up nearly 20 ...
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › bidens-big-inflation-...
May 16, 2024 — Prices as measured by the seasonally adjusted Consumer Price Index (CPI) are now up over 19.4% in the three-plus years since https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bide...y-20-since-he-took-office-080049551.htmlBiden took office.

You really are stupid, pendejo.

Now go get ready for your Uber Eats breakfast run.

ExpressLane explained the effects of drilling on inflation.

I tutored you on inflation.

Get a clue.

Concart:
So you don't consider under 3% to be acceptable? What figure would you accept? How specifically will Trump lower inflation? Be specific. I mean, surely, a brilliant doctor can out debate an Uber Eats driver? What you got?

Biden's big inflation problem: Prices are now up nearly 20 ...
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › bidens-big-inflation-...
May 16, 2024 — Prices as measured by the seasonally adjusted Consumer Price Index (CPI) are now up over 19.4% in the three-plus years since https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bide...y-20-since-he-took-office-080049551.htmlBiden took office.

You really are stupid, pendejo.

Now go get ready for your Uber Eats breakfast run.
The inflation rate is currently under 3% you fucking goddamn dipshit moron. Jesus fucking Christ, it's like talking to a two year old.

In other words, you don't have a clue. I knew that already, Earl. Read the article he posted. You might actually learn something. He might learn something as well.

That doesn't answer my question, Earl. Inflation that happened a year ago cannot be undone. You get that, right? Or was that another economic principle that was taught while you were sleeping in class? The question again, since you seem to have forgotten, is; what impact does 'drill baby drill' have on inflation. You seem to be unable to answer on even a basic, simple level. But I'l wait.
Learn how to read moron.

Key Takeaways​

• Higher oil prices contribute to inflation directly and by increasing the cost of inputs.
  • There was a strong correlation between inflation and oil prices during the 1970s.
  • Oil's potential to stoke inflation has declined as the U.S. economy has become less dependent on it.
  • Oil prices exert a greater influence on producer prices because of oil's role as a key input.
  • Some argue that costly renewable energy could re-strengthen the correlation between energy costs and a higher inflation rate.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Yes Earl, I understand what the word 'cumulative' means. It has nothing to do with inflation in the future. Which is the topic. Try to stay focused Earl. We are discussing 'drill baby drill'.
You posted the ignorant, one year inflation rate, pendejo.

I responded with the nearly four year rate.

You are ignorant, pendejo.

The inflation rate is currently under 3% you fucking goddamn dipshit moron. Jesus fucking Christ, it's like talking to a two year old.
You posted the misleading one year inflation rate, pendejo.

I responded with the nearly four year rate which is what Americans have to pay after nearly four (4) years of the Slow Joe and Heels Up Harris' Administration.

Last edited:
Poor Concarty does not appear to be able to understand that Americans have to deal with the cumulative effect of inflation...which is nearly 20% since Slow Joe and Heels Up Harris took office.

You posted the ignorant, one year inflation rate, pendejo.

I responded with the nearly four year rate.

The average inflation rate in the United States in 2023 was 4.1%. The inflation rate is the annual percentage change in the cost of goods and services for the average consumer. It's a key indicator of a country's economic health and is used by governments, economists, and central banks to determine how to stabilize the economy.

• In 2023, the average rate of inflation was 4.1%.
  • In 2022, the average rate of inflation was 8.0%.
  • In 2021, the average rate of inflation was 4.7%.
  • In 2020, the average rate of inflation was 1.2%.

Poor Concarty does not appear to be able to understand that Americans have to deal with the cumulative effect of inflation...which is nearly 20% since Slow Joe and Heels Up Harris took office.
It is sad that years of excessive drinking and TDS has destroyed his brain.:cry:

The average inflation rate in the United States in 2023 was 4.1%. The inflation rate is the annual percentage change in the cost of goods and services for the average consumer. It's a key indicator of a country's economic health and is used by governments, economists, and central banks to determine how to stabilize the economy.

• In 2023, the average rate of inflation was 4.1%.
  • In 2022, the average rate of inflation was 8.0%.
  • In 2021, the average rate of inflation was 4.7%.
  • In 2020, the average rate of inflation was 1.2%.

Don't expect Concarty to pay you your tutorial fee. Along with being stupid and disingenuous, the pendejo is cheap.

Back