Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Learn how to read moron.

Key Takeaways​

• Higher oil prices contribute to inflation directly and by increasing the cost of inputs.
  • There was a strong correlation between inflation and oil prices during the 1970s.
  • Oil's potential to stoke inflation has declined as the U.S. economy has become less dependent on it.
  • Oil prices exert a greater influence on producer prices because of oil's role as a key input.
  • Some argue that costly renewable energy could re-strengthen the correlation between energy costs and a higher inflation rate.
Duh. My question was how much, and how do you enact the policy with specific actions. You just kept repeating 'cumulative inflation' like some kind of senile parrot.

He may be making an Uber Eats breakfast run.
Indeed.

Twenty dollars an hour is good pay for a person who does not understand how energy affects the economy or how the American people have to pay the cumulative rate of inflation and it's been dreadful since Slow Joe and Heels Up Harris took office.

Crude oil was a bigger contributor to inflation in the 1970s, when it was used much more intensively per unit of economic output. Back then, the U.S. economy consumed more than a barrel of crude per $1,000 of gross domestic product. By 2019, that had dropped to about 0.4 barrels per $1,000 of GDP.

A study by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in September 2021 suggested that if crude oil prices rose to $100 per barrel for three months before retreating, the spike would boost the annual inflation rate by 3 percentage points in the short term, with the effect fading quickly as oil prices pulled back.

You posted the ignorant, one year inflation rate, pendejo.

I responded with the nearly four year rate.

You are ignorant, pendejo.
Holy fuck you are a goddamn moron. The only impact a policy can have is on the CURRENT rate you nitwit. Goddamn, buy a clue for fucks sake.

Wouldn't that be private information, privileged information, which would be a violation of the TOS of JPP, Concarty?

Poor Concarty.
Nope. Damo is free to tell you how much I've donated in the last year to help keep this place running. You wanna make a guess, Earl? Me being cheap and having to live on an Uber Eats stipend. Go ahead.

Nope. Damo is free to tell you how much I've donated in the last year to help keep this place running. You wanna make a guess, Earl? Me being cheap and having to live on an Uber Eats stipend. Go ahead.
No, that's private, protected. It would be a violation of the TOS.

Get a clue, stupid.

Nah...he's dumb and cheap.
So, no guess?

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I am your superior in every way possible, Earl. Oh wait, except for grammar. Damn, you got me there. Although I noticed you quickly abandoned your theory on grammar and intelligence being tied together once I posted one of your cult leaders 'truths'. I don't blame you.

Holy fuck you are a goddamn moron. The only impact a policy can have is on the CURRENT rate you nitwit. Goddamn, buy a clue for fucks sake.
Wrong, pendejo, the rate since the loons have been in the White House is what Americans have to pay. Their uninformed policies have been in effect since 2021.

The monthly rate has decreased slightly but the long term rate since 2021 is nearly 20%.

Draw an advance on your Uber pay and buy a clue.

Last edited:
So, no guess?

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I am your superior in every way possible, Earl. Oh wait, except for grammar. Damn, you got me there. Although I noticed you quickly abandoned your theory on grammar and intelligence being tied together once I posted one of your cult leaders 'truths'. I don't blame you.
I've never posted that grammar and intelligence are "tied together." They are related but not joined at the hip.

Superior? That's funny. EL and I both ate your lunch and took your milk money.

As one hoodlum said to the other after a knife fight, "shake your head."

Wrong, pendejo, the rate since the loons have been in the White House is what Americans have to pay.

The monthly rate has decreased slightly but the long term rate since 2021 is nearly 20%.

Draw an advance on your Uber pay and buy a clue.
There is no such thing, Earl. No such measure exists. You don't understand statistics, do you?

A RATE must have a denominator you fucking moron.

Wouldn't that be private information, privileged information, which would be a violation of the TOS of JPP, Concarty?

Poor Concarty.
He just wants to brag about his "generous" donations... And how we would never be able to match them....lol... That's just
Priceless... But he's given permission... so hey...;) He can always just post his receipts...That's a lib tradition thing here...🤣

So your guess is a violation of the terms of service?

You are dumber than I even gave you credit for, Earl.
I don't put a great deal of merit in what you give me credit for, Concarty.

I do see that you have no shame (sin verguenza) after displaying your total lack of understanding of two (2) topics.

He just wants to brag about his "generous" donations... And how we would never be able to match them match them....lol... That's just
Priceless... But he's given permission... so hey...;)
Sure have. You wanna guess, teach?

Back