Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Well, at least according Tucker, and we all know how truthful Tucker is, and by the way, she spoke in Pittsburg yesterday and has already scheduled a swing State tour right after the debate
Will she be giving interviews? Or will she just be reading what her handlers put in the teleprompter?

drill, baby, drill.....
Your answer lacks specificity. Drill for what? How? Who is doing the drilling$ What specific impact would that policy have on the current rate of inflation? Again, be specific and cite sources. I devoted an entire thread to this topic, and not one Trump supporter was able to answer specifrically what the impact of the policy would be, or how the policy would be translated to action..

Your turn. Fire away.

Yes, in fact it is. Its been over for at least a year now. Were coming for you. We will forgive but we wont forget. You all KNOW what you did and what you are guilty of. The punishment comes after November. The clock is ticking.......
How much did you have to drink before trying to threaten us with this nonsense? lol

I'm pretty sure I replied to your thread and explained this to you. Drill, baby, drill refers to resuming domestic oil production. After all it was Biden's executive orders cutting energy independence that started it. Now, let's talk about your candidate's "specific" plans......she's on record with loving Bidenomics?......how will she end inflation?.,.....price fixing?......continuing the EV mandate she cast the tie breaking vote for?.......giving everybody $25k for a down payment on a house?........(gosh certainly nothing inflation spurring there).......a national minimum wage?.......

It’s under 3% dipshit.
It's 19.4% cumulative since Slow Joe took office, pendejo.

Biden's big inflation problem: Prices are now up nearly 20 ...
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › bidens-big-inflation-...
May 16, 2024 — Prices as measured by the seasonally adjusted Consumer Price Index (CPI) are now up over 19.4% in the three-plus years since Biden took office.

You really are stupid, pendejo.

I’m interested in her approach to this. From my perspective she needs to maintain a balance between diminishing him as a non serious candidate and calling him out on his dangerous rhetoric. I think dismissive is going to play well to the group she needs to court. Trump could take a shit on the stage and the clowns here would claim he won the debate so taking him too seriously isn’t necessary or even a good idea. But you are correct. I’m not worried about her.
Talking down to him like he's the toddler that he is should play well, as long as she doesn't get carried away. A kindly, faintly condescending tone would work. And when he starts his bellowing and trying to talk over her, then she can bring forth the tough prosecutor and only-adult-on-stage persona.

Back