Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

He just wants to brag about his "generous" donations... And how we would never be able to match them....lol... That's just
Priceless... But he's given permission... so hey...;) He can always just post his receipts...That's a lib tradition thing here...🤣
Hey $2.00 is a lot of money to him.

So how much more do people pay today than they did when HARRIS/Biden took office? So if we reduce producer costs they can reduce prices. Interest rates have also climbed during the Harris/Biden administration. They are increasing interest rates to decrease inflation.

When Harris took office a 30 year fix mortgage was 2.95% today it is 6.59% The price of the average home has risen it is putting the American dream of home ownership out of reach for many people.

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Bankrate’s weekly survey of the nation’s largest lenders
2023$2,268$426,1677.00%
2021$1,525$396,8003.15%
2019$1,242$320,2504.13%
2017$1,250$322,4254.14%
2015$1,122$294,1503.99%
2013$1,037$266,2254.17%
2011$927$224,9004.65%

[th]
Year

[/th][th]
Median monthly mortgage payment

[/th][th]
Median new home sale price*

[/th][th]
Average yearly interest rate

[/th]
If you want to have that discussion, you should start a different thread. This discussion concerns the candidates positions on addressing future inflation, not past inflation. Carry on.

ROTFLMFAO!!! You idiot. The genesis of this discussion was EARL playing grammar police with me. Fuck you really are dumb.
So are you claiming you have never commented on someone's grammar or spelling? Earl was just pointing out that you are guilty of grammar faux pas too.

Joy really doesn’t last long.
Had you read your link you would have learned the "quite a bit of nervousness" is about "the state of the race", not the debate.

Biden was behind by several points; Harris is ahead by only two or three so they are "quite a bit" nervous about such a small lead. Of course they also know Trump may have maxed out with his 44-45 percent and voters knowing more about him than they need or care to, while Harris is new and interesting and has opportunities that Trump probably hasn't.

Wouldn't you agree?

So I have been named as a person who should be arrested and jailed according to Donald J. Trump. My crime is having donated to the Harris campaign. I wonder if Stone will put on his SS uniform and turn all of us in, or will he let one of his other neighbors rat us out. Maybe arrest warrants will automatically be issued for us.

I have given Stone a troll pass, but that expired the moment that he started supporting the Gestapo tactics of his candidate, which he pretty clearly does. Talking about being a Nazi isn't funny.
His proud racism did it for me. Get him going on Native Americans and you'll see what I mean.

So how much more do people pay today than they did when HARRIS/Biden took office? So if we reduce producer costs they can reduce prices. Interest rates have also climbed during the Harris/Biden administration. They are increasing interest rates to decrease inflation.

When Harris took office a 30 year fix mortgage was 2.95% today it is 6.59% The price of the average home has risen it is putting the American dream of home ownership out of reach for many people.

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Bankrate’s weekly survey of the nation’s largest lenders
2023$2,268$426,1677.00%
2021$1,525$396,8003.15%
2019$1,242$320,2504.13%
2017$1,250$322,4254.14%
2015$1,122$294,1503.99%
2013$1,037$266,2254.17%
2011$927$224,9004.65%

[th]
Year

[/th][th]
Median monthly mortgage payment

[/th][th]
Median new home sale price*

[/th][th]
Average yearly interest rate

[/th]
First you're a cut-n-paste "doctor." Now you're a (very poorly done) cut-n-paste economist?

OCUgBcS.gif

Had you read your link you would have learned the "quite a bit of nervousness" is about "the state of the race", not the debate.

Biden was behind by several points; Harris is ahead by only two or three so they are "quite a bit" nervous about such a small lead. Of course they also know Trump may have maxed out with his 44-45 percent and voters knowing more about him than they need or care to, while Harris is new and interesting and has opportunities that Trump probably hasn't.

Wouldn't you agree?
Trump isn't going to gain any new voters. Like you pointed out, he's a known quantity. Harris can only gain new voters rather lose likely voters at this stage. Trump, though, can possibly bleed voters, depending on the next few weeks.

Nope. Earls comment was completely unsolicited. Ooops. Can you get your foot out of your mouth or is it stuck real good in there.
Your reading must be as bad as your grammar. I never said Earl's comments were solicited. Ooops maybe you should sober up before posting next time.

Back