Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

Harris has proposed $25k for down payment assistance to first time homebuyers

This is not good policy. Anyone who has been following the housing market knows it’s entirely a supply problem, not demand. We don’t need to pour more gasoline over an overheated market

Except that it is accompanied by billions for new home construction.

Ooops.

He's going to increase tariffs to "punish" China. Which of course will make the stuff we all buy cost more. But that's not the same as inflation, according to our learned Reichwing economists here. **eyeroll**
MAGAS are too stupid to know that the country that exports goods to the USA do not pay the tariffs they pass that cost on to the consumer,
so a 100% tariff on Chinese goods will increase the cost of goods here by a lot.
then add on a 15 or 20% tariff on all other imports and it goes up even more.
and this will allow US manufactures to increase their prices of goods increasing their cost to the American people.
the right is crying drill baby drill and not saying a word on how Trump with his inaction on the Saudi oil price war almost totally destroyed the US oil industry.
the US oil drillers and producers went to Trump when the Saudis first started their oil price war and asked him to step in and help stop it he did NOTHING.
then AFTER over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went bankrupt and most out of business for GOOD he finally went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE prices or he was going to stop all their military aid we give them and they did.
they cry that we were Energy independent under Trump well are you energy independent when you still have to import about 10 MBPD of oil for your gas consumption?
how are you energy independent when you have to import electric from Canada for several northern US states?
we were NEVER energy independent that was another Trump lie.
we went from being a net importer of energy to a net exporter of energy under Trump and BACK to a net importer of energy under Trump.
US oil production ONLY hit a high of 13 MBPD production for one month under Trump it was mostly in the high 11 to low to mid 12 MBPD under Trump and went as low as 9.7 MBPD .
it was about 9.9 MBPD when Biden took over and has been over 13 MBPD except one month when it was still in the high 12 MBPD for over a year now.
I don't know how they expect Trump to drill baby drill when a lot of the drilling rigs were dismantled and taken apart and sold off for scrap , I would imagine that they will have to wait for more to be made.
YES Trump almost let the US oil industry be distorted,
Have a nice day

TOP, have you seen this:

Trump Opens Clear Lead over Kamala Harris in Georgia

www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/09/poll-donald-trump-opens-clear-lead-over-kamala-harris-in-georgia/

Former President Donald Trump opened a four-point lead over Vice President Kamala Harris in Georgia, an edge that is outside of the margin of error, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Monday.

The poll is significant because Harris is desperately trying to win Georgia to reduce Trump’s multiple paths to victory. Georgia was the first state Harris visited after the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in August.
f Trump wins Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, he will sail to reelection, political experts believe. However, if Harris wins Georgia, Trump must overperform elsewhere.

The Quinnipiac survey found support as such:

Trump: 49 percent
Harris: 45 percent
Margin of error: ± 3.2 percent
Quinnipiac analyzed the data:

MAGAS are too stupid to know that the country that exports goods to the USA do not pay the tariffs they pass that cost on to the consumer,
so a 100% tariff on Chinese goods will increase the cost of goods here by a lot.
then add on a 15 or 20% tariff on all other imports and it goes up even more.
and this will allow US manufactures to increase their prices of goods increasing their cost to the American people.
the right is crying drill baby drill and not saying a word on how Trump with his inaction on the Saudi oil price war almost totally destroyed the US oil industry.
the US oil drillers and producers went to Trump when the Saudis first started their oil price war and asked him to step in and help stop it he did NOTHING.
then AFTER over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went bankrupt and most out of business for GOOD he finally went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE prices or he was going to stop all their military aid we give them and they did.
they cry that we were Energy independent under Trump well are you energy independent when you still have to import about 10 MBPD of oil for your gas consumption?
how are you energy independent when you have to import electric from Canada for several northern US states?
we were NEVER energy independent that was another Trump lie.
we went from being a net importer of energy to a net exporter of energy under Trump and BACK to a net importer of energy under Trump.
US oil production ONLY hit a high of 13 MBPD production for one month under Trump it was mostly in the high 11 to low to mid 12 MBPD under Trump and went as low as 9.7 MBPD .
it was about 9.9 MBPD when Biden took over and has been over 13 MBPD except one month when it was still in the high 12 MBPD for over a year now.
I don't know how they expect Trump to drill baby drill when a lot of the drilling rigs were dismantled and taken apart and sold off for scrap , I would imagine that they will have to wait for more to be made.
YES Trump almost let the US oil industry be distorted,
Have a nice day
then add into the " inflation " problem all the US industries making record profits year after year.
they cry about the high price of gas, and not say a word about Exxon having ANOTHER record year over last years record year.
these companies are using the COVID excuse and nobody on the right is even looking into it, I guess the House is still too busy investigating every Dem. or left wing person to be bothered.
it is Time they started looking into price gouging and stop crying about inflation.
and NO I am NOT against companies making a profit , they need to but when it is an exorbitant amount of profit . record profits year after year in times like this it should be looked into.
Have a nice day

Billions that we will borrow...inflationary as the price of homes goes up 25K.

The ROI is measurable. And your posit is idiotic. You are aware that there are first time buyer programs in almost every state. Should they all be eliminated? You are a simpleton.

The ROI is measurable. And your posit is idiotic. You are aware that there are first time buyer programs in almost every state. Should they all be eliminated? You are a simpleton.
Calm down, pendejo. I know that you are still smarting from your old fashioned, behind the barn thrashing that you took yesterday.

Illegals will get the first time buyer program in California.

Illegals violated our immigration laws and you clowns want to reward them for their illegality.

Calm down, pendejo. I know that you are still smarting from your old fashioned, behind the barn thrashing that you took yesterday.

Illegals violated our immigration laws and you clowns want to reward them for their illegality.
Huh? What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that first time buyer assistance has been available in almost every state. Thrashing? ROTFLMFAO!!! Let's recap. The fake doc posted an article that demonstrated the minimal impact of oil prices on inflation, and you kept repeating 'cumulative inflation' as if it was relevant to addressing future inflation.

Wow, you two really got me.

Oh, snap!!!! Wrong again. Newsom vetoed the bill. Do you know anything, Earl?

I rest my case...;)
I hope you wipe the contents off when done.

RvbKaK9.jpg

Why do you lie when the truth will do. I said no such thing. I have no need to brag. I was accused of being cheap. A cheap person doesn’t donate . I have said absolutely nothing about the several contributions Ive made until today. Get it teach? I notice NONE of you have the contributor tag. Enough said. I win you lose. Just like always.
Yep!

The dumb twat accused me once upon a time of lying about the donations I make in her name to her local Planned Parenthood clinic, every time she goes on and on about her forced-birther nonsense. So I posted a redacted receipt, and she and her MAGAT buddies tried to get me banned for "doxing." How she hates to be proven a liar. lol

Back