Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

No doubt her handlers want her to stay sober for the debate - which will be the most difficult task for her.

Then they will want her to bait Trump, to try and get him to react. If she fails in either of these, she's toast. If Trump keeps the focus on her abysmal record over the last 4 years, the election is over and she might as well pick up her box of Kirkland Chardonnay and go home.

After her coaching lessons fail, they will try to dream up some excuse for her to bail. She couldn't out debate a turnip.

So the cost of food today is a mere 3% higher than when the Harris/Biden Junta took power?

You can lie to America, but they know what's in their wallets.

Due to compounding, 3% today is much higher than 3% 8-10 years ago, but these halfwits don't know anything, they're just parrots.

Due to compounding, 3% today is much higher than 3% 8-10 years ago, but these halfwits don't know anything, they're just parrots.

Food costs are up more than 50% from where they were in January of 2021.

Over all the cost of living is up nearly 25%

Trump needs to be laser focused on the Harris/Biden economy, the border, and the agenda of the Green Raw Deal.

So the cost of food today is a mere 3% higher than when the Harris/Biden Junta took power?

You can lie to America, but they know what's in their wallets.
No, I did not say that. You continue to be a fucking moron. Current inflation is less than 3% This is a fact.

Food costs are up more than 50% from where they were in January of 2021.

Over all the cost of living is up nearly 25%

Trump needs to be laser focused on the Harris/Biden economy, the border, and the agenda of the Green Raw Deal.
False and false.

As usual you are poorly informed because you are lazy and stupid.
dude......she shouldn't 'DRAW HER ATTENTION TO HER PLAN IN AN AD" when she's never published a plan.......YOU are fucking stupid.....link to her fucking plan, not an AP report about her ads........

dude......she shouldn't 'DRAW HER ATTENTION TO HER PLAN IN AN AD" when she's never published a plan.......YOU are fucking stupid.....link to her fucking plan, not an AP report about her ads........
I accept your unconditional surrender. You were wrong, but like every Trump cult member, you cannot admit it. You are a fucking moron, DUDE.

Ooops. Get your fucking foot out of your fucking mouth, dipshit.

Given the Revolutions plan to lower the boom in Jan after it installs Harris/Waltz I am wondering if tonight they start to prepare the people for what is coming. They dont act the least bit worried about Trump, if they dont care at all about this fake election then they will move on to the project of proclaiming the first and second amendments over.

Either way I am expecting a call to UTOPIA.

I accept your unconditional surrender. You were wrong, but like every Trump cult member, you cannot admit it. You are a fucking moron, DUDE.

Ooops. Get your fucking foot out of your fucking mouth, dipshit.
and I accept the fact you are lying again.........mouthing goals isn't producing a plan...your link says she' doubling Biden's proposed plan.......the problem is, in four years, two of which he controlled the House and Senate, four of which he controlled the Senate, Biden couldn't pass $20B, what is her plan to pass $40B?......so either link to her plan or shut the fuck up, liar......

and I accept the fact you are lying again.........mouthing goals isn't producing a plan...your link says she' doubling Biden's proposed plan.......the problem is, in four years, two of which he controlled the House and Senate, four of which he controlled the Senate, Biden couldn't pass $20B, what is her plan to pass $40B?......so either link to her plan or shut the fuck up, liar......
You claimed there was no proposal. You were wrong. Again. Checkmate. Next?

I just linked to her plan. Can you not read?

What you claimed was intended to deceive.

Americans know what is in their wallets. Your gaslighting isn't going to work.
No. What I claimed is an objective fact. Holy fuck, the level of stupidity amongst you cultists is absolutely amazing.

False and false.

You can't lie reality away. Though I'm sure ABC fact changers will try.

America knows what is in their wallets. You lying just won't work.

We know what food costs in 2021 - and we are shocked by what it costs now. The Harris/Biden Junta is the reason the loaf of bread that was $1.99 in 2021 is $2.99 today. America knows this - Trump will remind America tonight.

Back