Harris Campaign Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Tim Walz

Earl

This might be over before it started.

The Harris 2024 campaign was unable to explain why Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) falsely claimed to be “in war,” or address any of the stolen valor accusations plaguing new Democrat vice presidential nominee for the past two days.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris (D) unveiled Walz as her running mate on Tuesday, Walz has been dogged by false claims he has made throughout his political career that misrepresent his military career.

I love your desperation.

Why address it when your opponent dodged the Vietnam draft, had a child while married to a different woman, and raped E. Jean Carrol.
As long as you have time to deflect this thread, want to tell us about the military records of Brandon, obama and Clinton?

As long as you have time to deflect this thread, want to tell us about the military records of Brandon, obama and Clinton?
I do not care about any of them's military record.

I just enjoy watching bone spurs send out lil JD to attack a guy who did 24 years.

I do not care about any of them's military record.

I just enjoy watching bone spurs send out lil JD to attack a guy who did 24 years.
Ya, except for the two months before when he knew he was going to be required to perform, so he ran like a scalded pig, yet, still had the guts to lie about his rank. The man is a coward.

The Harris 2024 campaign was unable to explain why Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) falsely claimed to be “in war,” or address any of the stolen valor accusations plaguing new Democrat vice presidential nominee for the past two days.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris (D) unveiled Walz as her running mate on Tuesday, Walz has been dogged by false claims he has made throughout his political career that misrepresent his military career.

Unable?

More like not worth their time.

The only people shitting themselves over it are you droolers.

Nobody else believes it or even gives a shit.

I love your desperation.

Why address it when your opponent dodged the Vietnam draft, had a child while married to a different woman, and raped E. Jean Carrol.
Kamala Harris' boss that SHE STILL SUPPORTS dogged the draft claiming he had asthma fortunately the asthma did not stop him from playing football at a high level. And while he was a Senator he forcibly fingered Tara Reade. And Kamala's husband knocked up his nanny.

BTW ; The whole Trump had a illegitimate kid was debunked as a story his doorman fabricate to get money. But keep on spreading lies because it is all you really have. #Youreekofdesperation.

Don't believe shit you hear on breitbart.

There is no "stolen valor" happening.

Ya, except for the two months before when he knew he was going to be required to perform, so he ran like a scalded pig, yet, still had the guts to lie about his rank. The man is a coward.
He was all in to deploy to Italy because they have great pasta but he hates goat meat to Iraq was out.

I love your desperation.

And I love that you Marxists chose political suicide with Tampon Timmy the Stolen Valor Simp - because you didn't want the Jewish guy.

NEW: Command Sgt. Major Paul Herr comes forward on Fox News, says Gov. Tim Walz deceptively left the National Guard when it was time to deploy to Iraq.“He continually claims that he's a retired sergeant Major. He is not. He is a retired master sergeant.”“He consistently told us as fellow sergeant majors at the time that he was going to go on the deployment.”“And at the same time he’s having back room conversations with other people, other entities inside the Minnesota National Guard to ensure that he could retire.”“He subverted the chain of command. He went around the chain of command… These are all important facts and he did it to continually feather his own bed. That was the shameful part of it.”

Back