Harris Campaign Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Tim Walz

He held the rank of Command Sergeant Major...and he retired.

He is a retired Command Sergeant Major.

He was retired as a Master Sergeant...and his retirement pay was calculated with that.

You are correct that he never carried any weapon into war.
NOPE. He was given that rank on the provision that he completed his training so the military retired him as a Master Sargent the highest rank he earned when he did not complete his training. It is like having a driver's permit but never taking your drivers test. He is a retired Master Sargent not a retired Command Sargent Major.

Last edited:
NOPE. He was given that rank on the provision that he completed his training so the military retired him as a Master Sargent the highest rank he earned when he did not complete his training. It is like having a driver's permit but never taking your drivers test. He is a retired Master Sargent not a retired Command Sargent Major.
One hundred percent accurate.

I don't see it because it isn't there. The Left has run New York state, California, Illinois, to give three glaring examples right into the ground. Business and residents are fleeing those states in droves. There is nothing to recommend moving to one. Results count, and the Left always gets poor and negative ones. Voting for Harris / Walz is a vote for Leftist government.
I am much further left on social issues than either Harris or Walz. The American Right sickens me.

But...you are free to have your opinion. And since I feel Harris will win...you will continue to have that freedom.

I am much further left on social issues than either Harris or Walz. The American Right sickens me.

But...you are free to have your opinion. And since I feel Harris will win...you will continue to have that freedom.

We must all become NEVER TRUMP VOTERS....TOO MUCH THIS TIME IS AT STAKE....​

One hundred percent accurate.
The highest rank Walz held was Command Sergeant Major.

You poor suckers can say whatever you want...but the fact that he held the rank of Command Sergeant Major WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH.

Cry harder. It is fun to watch.

He held the rank of Command Sergeant Major.

You can fret about it all you want...BUT HE HELD THAT RANK.

You might consider moving to Venezuela or N. Korea. They seem like the sort of places where you'd fit right in...

This might be over before it started.

The Harris 2024 campaign was unable to explain why Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) falsely claimed to be “in war,” or address any of the stolen valor accusations plaguing new Democrat vice presidential nominee for the past two days.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris (D) unveiled Walz as her running mate on Tuesday, Walz has been dogged by false claims he has made throughout his political career that misrepresent his military career.

Most likely reason for not addressing these false claims: Only a handful of idiot deplorables like yourself believe there is any "stolen valor" here. If you're worried about stolen things, why not try looking for your lost principles, integrity, honesty, morality?

Now toddle along after calling me a toxic bitch. Shoo, :fogey: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back