Harris Campaign Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Tim Walz

Like a zillion times. Thing is he apparently didn't say it multiple times, just once in the hundreds of political speeches he's made over the years in which he referenced his 24 years in the army. To someone not crazed in MAGA politics that one time remark would indicate not a lie but misspeaking. Also, the context. His subject was the AR-15, a weapon he said was like those carried in war, in the hands of the public and the tragic consequences that has caused. He wasn't touting his own service; he stole no one's valor.
Correct.

But these MAGA morons have almost nothing to use, so they have to stretch...A LOT.

Like a zillion times. Thing is he apparently didn't say it multiple times, just once in the hundreds of political speeches he's made over the years in which he referenced his 24 years in the army. To someone not crazed in MAGA politics that one time remark would indicate not a lie but misspeaking. Also, the context. His subject was the AR-15, a weapon he said was like those carried in war, in the hands of the public and the tragic consequences that has caused. He wasn't touting his own service; he stole no one's valor.
Get over it, Marty, he knowingly lied about carrying a weapon in war.

That’s called valor theft.

Tampon Tim is a liar and a valor thief.

Poor Marty.

kImAiHg.jpg
Looks like for the amount of service done, Vance beats Walz. I served 26 years and change and have a better list of awards than Walz as a retired E-7.

NOPE. He was given that rank on the provision that he completed his training so the military retired him as a Master Sargent the highest rank he earned when he did not complete his training. It is like having a driver's permit but never taking your drivers test. He is a retired Master Sargent not a retired Command Sargent Major.

Which is far less important than his STOLEN VALOR of claiming he was in combat, when he ducked out as his unit was sent into harms way.

Personally, I wouldn’t attack Weird Walz so much for the more technical “stolen valor” issue. I’d definitely bring it up here and here, but what I would rip into Tampon Tim about any chance that I had to speak would be the shock value issue of his support of “mutilating children’s genitals”, giving tampons to boys, and the like.

IOW, instead of attacking more technical issues that can be easier brushed off, I’d attack on issues that present a very stark contrast between two different visions for the country… Anyone “on the fence” this cycle would be more inclined to vote based on a fear of Harris/Walz condoning “mutilating one’s children’s genitals without one’s consent” much more-so than “Walz stole some valor”.

Great idea, harping on anti-trans rhetoric did such a great job during the mid terms. LMAO

He still served for 24 years. You should applaud his service instead of Swiftboating him.

Tampon Timmy spent less days on active duty in 24 years thant JD Vance did in 4 years.

Funny how that works when you serve 2 weeks a year.

But the issue is he lied about going into combat. That's called "Stolen Valor."

That's Douche Duck shit that only the lowest of the low do.

Tampon Timmy spent less days on active duty in 24 years thant JD Vance did in 4 years.

Funny how that works when you serve 2 weeks a year.

But the issue is he lied about going into combat. That's called "Stolen Valor."

That's Douche Duck shit that only the lowest of the low do.
One hundred percent.

You must have served. You get it.

If so, thank you for your service and thank you for caring about “Stolen Valor.” I never knew a veteran who didn’t care.

Last edited:
No. I was in federal service, the National Guard is state run, but the awards system works the same way.
I imagine it is a lot easier to earn awards an d medals when you are doing the job FT as opposed to PT. That being said, Walz served honorably for over two decades, which is a lot more than most of our vets put in. The only reason you and the MAGATs are dissing him is because of his politics.

You all should be ashamed.

Back