Harris leading Trump by seven points in new poll

Then you shouldn't be worried...still there's not a single positive thread here about Kam and Tim and why they're "seamless"...;)
Where's the strength in joy for her?
Are you saying you do not see how far right this place is? Yeah, I can see that. You are not very perspicacious.

I'm not really worried about the election, to be honest. I'm more worried about Trump & all of the election deniers that are in places of power in the aftermath of his legitimate loss.
Well, good...You needn't worry at all...unless you're concerned for Kam, who doesn't seem to be willing to put herself out there for the people...it's getting a bit harder to hide...And that's going to make a difference....
Unless you're one of those who are the same mind as Quentin Tarantino:ROFLMAO:

The electoral vote is the one that counts.

Once the national polls get to a certain level - the electoral just naturally follows suit.

Trump probably needs some kind of game-changer at this point.

Fun fact: do you know it's been 20 years since Republicans won the popular vote?

There will be more polls like this.

Of course - the left are lying skunks. Fraud is a major part of democrats.

Trump is old, and his act is stale.

ROFL

The attempt to make Trump into Biden failed long ago - you just look silly with that lie.

Harris is the future - a vision that is so much more positive for America.

Harris is the past - 1917 Moscow.

This one feels like it's over, barring any big surprise.

You're right - Harris has no chance. Faked polls have no use but to excite the drones.

Are you saying you do not see how far right this place is? Yeah, I can see that. You are not very perspicacious.

You can't seem to come up with anything positive to say about Cowardly Kam-Kam?

Tell us of her accomplishments at the border? Her accomplishments in the cost of living for middle America since she and Joe took power? Her accomplishments at making housing affordable for American citizens since she and Joe took power? Her record on protecting civil rights and fighting prosecutorial misconduct since she and Joe took power?

No more about how she will fix the fuckup of the last administration - she IS the last administration.

Back