Harris leading Trump by seven points in new poll

The last polls taken in late October-early November 2016 showed her up by only about 2 percent, which is basically exactly how the final vote tally turned out.

If you don't like polls, and if you supposedly aren't a Trump supporter, why didn't you leap out of your chair to complain when MAGA morons were posting polls and spiking the football?
survey says: Family of mankind, feud.

Agreeing to never agree on how actual evolving happens stops anyone from trying to understand how evolving happens in plain sight daily. So all the ways to never accept life in real time govern hw evolving actually happens in real time evolution.

You really knw how to self destruct and bring down the whole species with you.

Yes she is.

That's what people do when they're out campaigning.
Not since the circus left town...maybe tomorrow she'll get off the bus for a minute or two...;)
When's are the interviews/pressers before the end of the month, as promised...That's what people do when they're out campaigning....

Trump was never ahead in 2016.

But I bet he wore pantsuits on occasion.
Where did I say he was you demented water buffalo? Did you feel compelled to say something no matter how utterly moronic it makes you look?

Where did I say he was you demented water buffalo? Did you feel compelled to say something no matter how utterly moronic it makes you look?
Well, you were talking about a talking pig, so what else can one infer other than that you meant Trump?

The pant suit part threw me a bit, but when you're speaking of Trump, any kind of weirdness is possible.

Because he's weird.

Ignoramus.

Not since the circus left town...maybe tomorrow she'll get off the bus for a minute or two...;)
When's are the interviews/pressers before the end of the month, as promised...That's what people do when they're out campaigning....

Are you talking about meeting people....or doing interviews?

I'm sure she'll do the latter - but she doesn't need to. She keeps gaining momentum doing exactly what she's doing.

I'm guessing Trump's camp wishes he would do fewer interviews.

You donAre you talking about meeting people....or doing interviews?...she needs

I'm sure she'll do the latter - but she doesn't need to. She keeps gaining momentum doing exactly what she's doing.

Both...she's been in debate practice and negotiations since the circus left town...Oh, she needs to do sit downs and meet and greets... and press conferences...that's obvious...
I think it's interesting you call what's happening now "momentum"...her supporters all went home...and now America is taking a close look...
The Harris/Walz signs that went up replaced the Support Israel signs around here...those poor confused people can't tell you a single reason to vote for her but the race/gender card/not Trump card...
Do you think that's enough "momentum"?
President Trump and Vance will be doing many more interviews and meet and greets and rallies...so apparently his camp is just fine with the way things are going...

Last edited:
Are you talking about meeting people....or doing interviews?

She is a fraud and is afraid she will get exposed if she does a legit interview.

Both...she's been in debate practice and negotiations since the circus left town...Oh, she needs to do sit downs and press conferences...that's obvious...
I think it's interesting you call what's happening now "momentum"...her supporters all went home...and now America is taking a close look...
The Harris/Walz signs that went up replaced the Support Israel signs around here...those poor confused people can't tell you a single reason to vote for her but the race/gender card/not Trump card...
President Trump and Vance will be doing many more interviews and meet and greets and rallies...so apparently his camp is just fine with the way things are going...
Can you imagine her in a high pressure negotiation with Xi? :laugh: he would eat her alive.

Both...she's been in debate practice and negotiations since the circus left town...Oh, she needs to do sit downs and meet and greets... and press conferences...that's obvious...

They're fine losing ground in the polls every day?

She is a fraud and is afraid she will get exposed if she does a legit interview.

She's not a fraud.

And I love the hype about her wanting to do interviews. Hasn't the right learned anything? As soon as she does one and she's fine, it disappears as a talking point.

And she'll do great in the debates, too. We've already seen how she debates - and how Trump debates.

Can you imagine her in a high pressure negotiation with Xi? :laugh: he would eat her alive.
Not at all...neither can anyone else if they're being honest...At least half of the people here (there and everywhere) claiming to support her won't vote for her... they'll go to check that box and think of their children and grandchildren...and their community and country... No way...they would never sleep at night again...

Back