Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

martin

The lead based on averaging recent polls is 1.5 percent, within the margin of error resulting in 538 treating the race as tied. In the most recent poll, taken yesterday, the Harris lead is five per cent, a number outside the margin. This poll, by RMG Management, is interesting for its large sample size (3,000 instead of the typical 1,500) and for the polling company's ownership by Scott Rasmussen, who owned the former Rasmussen Poll known for its Republican tilt. Rasmussen was the only national poll that on the day before the 2008 election picked Romney to defeat Obama.

That won't last...
Why? Harris is an accomplished, intelligent woman.
Trump is a repugnant, low class vulgarian.

Has America become such a decadent, depleted, dissipated place that we now prefer classless vulgarians?

To what kind of person is the deplorable Trump even marginally acceptable?
One thing is certain.
If Trump is our choice, we are indeed a shithole that deserves every inevitable misery that we're going to get with him back in office.

Has America become such a decadent, depleted, dissipated place that we now prefer classless vulgarians?

One thing is certain.
If Trump is our choice, we are indeed a shithole that deserves every inevitable misery that we're going to get with him back in office.
Just want to say it all again...because your post was beautiful:

One thing is certain.

One thing is certain.
She's going to have to eventually give interviews... Her first off the cuff remark at the airport last night did not go well.... It's fruit salad time again... And she's flipping on every policy... She's just not presidential material...at all... Plus she doesn't deserve the nomination...considering what she's done... I have no respect for her at all...zero... How could anyone who cares about the future of our country even consider voting for her? When it comes to the choice of hurt feelings or a country divided and destroyed I'll take hurt feelings every time...

One thing is certain.
no, she isn't

as soon as she has to defend her prior extreme wacky san fran statements, she is done.

the media will try to hide her the best they can though - as they did with Biden

no, she isn't

as soon as she has to defend her prior extreme wacky san fran statements, she is done.

the media will try to hide her the best they can though - as they did with Biden
So far the media hasn't bothered asking her about that, when do you think they will? I think they will ignore the elephant in the room until you make it angry, if you cannot find a way to make it angry and incapable of being ignored it will remain ignored.

She's going to have to eventually give interviews... Her first off the cuff remark at the airport last night did not go well.... It's fruit salad time again... And she's flipping on every policy... She's just not presidential material...at all... Plus she doesn't deserve the nomination...considering what she's done... I have no respect for her at all...zero... How could anyone who cares about the future of our country even consider voting for her? When it comes to the choice of hurt feelings or a country divided and destroyed I'll take hurt feelings every time...
Yes we know your a racist fuck already

So far the media hasn't bothered asking her about that, when do you think they will? I think they will ignore the elephant in the room until you make it angry, if you cannot find a way to make it angry and incapable of being ignored it will remain ignored.
they won't ask her. they will hide and hide and hide.

it is up to grassroots to remind everyone of what we have here. someone that is too far left to actually win anything in a legit way

no, she isn't

Possibly you don't know much about trial lawyers. I do. Harris' fluency in speech and quickness on the uptake propelled her to the top prosecutor position in San Francisco, then to Attorney General. Will be nice if you jerks insist on underestimating her.

If your side thinks you can convince the voters that the abomination, Trump, is a better choice than Kamala Harris...go for it. Give it your best shot. There are many on our side who will enjoy watching "the emptying of the Pacific Ocean using a teaspoon" that will entail.

The question is no longer the former or future competency of Harris (or any other candidate the Democrats might have settled on), but rather the fact that the Republican Party has stuck with the abomination, Trump.

You lose that contest hands down. The hatred and bile necessary for that to prevail simply does not exist in the amount you people apparently think it does.

Only in your broken racists mind

You don’t get to define racism asshole

We don’t let racists run the nation

So fuck off you shitty racist asshole
Lol... Then why are you following my directions if I'm not in charge?

Back