Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

Tell me what she has turned down? Also Trump accepts every presser he is asked to do?
I just told you... Can you list anything she's done other than scripted teleprompter speech es? Big race coming up here.I shall return.I know you'll have an answer for me

IMHO, you should give the man credit for showing up at a venue that was very likely (and proved) to be unfriendly to him, taking questions from reporters there... Pretending he hasn't been in the news and taking the tough questions is absurd in light of that visit to the NABJ.
Poor little Donnie, those Black Journalists were just a pickin' on lilo Donnie!

OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN, LET'S OPEN UP A HOUSE INVESTIGATION ON THIS IMMEDIATELY COUSINS!

LOL!

Did they invite her?
Vice President Kamala Harris did not attend the annual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) in Chicago due to planning and travel commitments during the early days of her nascent presidential campaign. Additionally, she traveled to Houston to attend the funeral service of late U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee1. The NABJ had denied a request for her to participate in a fireside chat virtually or schedule an in-person one at a later date.

The lead based on averaging recent polls is 1.5 percent, within the margin of error resulting in 538 treating the race as tied. In the most recent poll, taken yesterday, the Harris lead is five per cent, a number outside the margin. This poll, by RMG Management, is interesting for its large sample size (3,000 instead of the typical 1,500) and for the polling company's ownership by Scott Rasmussen, who owned the former Rasmussen Poll known for its Republican tilt. Rasmussen was the only national poll that on the day before the 2008 election picked Romney to defeat Obama.

The only poll that matters is the one on election day.

But it will be interesting to see if MAGA morons are correct in assuming another impending Red Wave election, which is their third election cycle in a row to anticipate a glorious Red Tsunami.

Possibly you don't know much about trial lawyers. I do. Harris' fluency in speech and quickness on the uptake propelled her to the top prosecutor position in San Francisco, then to Attorney General. Will be nice if you jerks insist on underestimating her.
Uh, no. Her sex skills did that, fuckstick.

Vice President Kamala Harris did not attend the annual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) in Chicago due to planning and travel commitments during the early days of her nascent presidential campaign. Additionally, she traveled to Houston to attend the funeral service of late U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee1. The NABJ had denied a request for her to participate in a fireside chat virtually or schedule an in-person one at a later date.
IOW, Harris snubbed them.

Back