Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

She's going to have to eventually give interviews... Her first off the cuff remark at the airport last night did not go well.... It's fruit salad time again... And she's flipping on every policy... She's just not presidential material...at all... Plus she doesn't deserve the nomination...considering what she's done... I have no respect for her at all...zero... How could anyone who cares about the future of our country even consider voting for her? When it comes to the choice of hurt feelings or a country divided and destroyed I'll take hurt feelings every time...
Her opponent is convicted criminal and recidivist sex offender Donald Trump who, despite his alleged wealth, has no social graces, and while we're on the subject, one of the most punchable faces in the world. It would be illegal to actually punch it, but I can't imagine a decent person who wouldn't want to. I ball my fists instinctively every time I see his face on television. That's simply a fact.

I'm not a lowest common denominator populist.
Class matters to me.
Harris has it; Trump doesn't.

As for the things for which I actually vote--the policy positions and the ideology--Harris has it and Trump doesn't.

But beyond politics, if Trump were simply a private citizen, he's the type of person which respectable people imply wouldn't tolerate.
I can't even begin to imagine the personal standards of anybody who would consider voting for such a crude, vulgar person. I certainly wouldn't belong to any club which would accept somebody like Trump as a member.

I see, so you made it up. I understand.
She turned it down... Made up all kinds of excuses bottom line.She wasn't there.... This conference had been in touch with her "people" since January... She could have been there but she wanted to do it virtually so it could be edited... She caused quite a stir...lol... Can't find evidence of any scheduled interview/presser...hmmmm...oh well... There will have to be one eventually... Maybe she'll have the courage to show up at that first one...

Why? Harris is an accomplished, intelligent woman.
Trump is a repugnant, low class vulgarian.

Has America become such a decadent, depleted, dissipated place that we now prefer classless vulgarians?

To what kind of person is the deplorable Trump even marginally acceptable?
One thing is certain.
If Trump is our choice, we are indeed a shithole that deserves every inevitable misery that we're going to get with him back in office.
None of Toxic's predictions ever come true, so it's not even worth replying to the stupid twat. From 538, retrieved just now:

RurgOR4.jpg

Attachments

• 1722627236396.png
    1722627236396.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
She's going to have to eventually give interviews... Her first off the cuff remark at the airport last night did not go well.... It's fruit salad time again... And she's flipping on every policy... She's just not presidential material...at all... Plus she doesn't deserve the nomination...considering what she's done... I have no respect for her at all...zero... How could anyone who cares about the future of our country even consider voting for her? When it comes to the choice of hurt feelings or a country divided and destroyed I'll take hurt feelings every time...
Your fear of the powerful, accomplished, intelligent, well-educated woman of color is delicious! Please continue to lie and whine and gnash your tooth. :laugh:

Her opponent is convicted criminal and recidivist sex offender Donald Trump who, despite his alleged wealth, has no social graces, and while we're on the subject, one of the most punchable faces in the world. It would be illegal to actually punch it, but I can't imagine a decent person who wouldn't want to. I ball my fists instinctively every time I see his face on television. That's simply a fact.

I'm not a lowest common denominator populist.
Class matters to me.
Harris has it; Trump doesn't.

As for the things for which I actually vote--the policy positions and the ideology--Harris has it and Trump doesn't.

But beyond politics, if Trump were simply a private citizen, he's the type of person which respectable people imply wouldn't tolerate.
I can't even begin to imagine the personal standards of anybody who would consider voting for such a crude, vulgar person. I certainly wouldn't belong to any club which would accept somebody like Trump as a member.
Ok... As always, I respect your opinion... I do worry about how angry he makes you... I'll vote for him because I can't possibly vote for her... No person with class, ethics, or morals pulls the kind of stunt that she participated in..... Lowest of the low... I'm Perfectly okay if you can't understand why I feel that way... As you know we look at the world through completely different glasses....Ex with for our doggies
... And that's okay...

Did Trump Say 'We're Going to Take the Firearms First and Then Go to Court'?​

Red flag laws allow law enforcement agencies to act on court orders and remove guns from people considered a harm to themselves or others.​

U.S. President Donald Trump said "We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court."
Rating:
Correct Attribution
Correct Attribution

She turned it down... Made up all kinds of excuses bottom line.She wasn't there.... This conference had been in touch with her "people" since January... She could have been there but she wanted to do it virtually so it could be edited... She caused quite a stir...lol... Can't find evidence of any scheduled interview/presser...hmmmm...oh well... There will have to be one eventually... Maybe she'll have the courage to show up at that first one...
Prove it with a credible source, lying twatmuffin. You're not posting evidence because it does not exist.

Speaking of race , you guys just missed a really good one .. Congratulations
Grant Fisher!!

Back