Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

Speaking of race , you guys just missed a really good one .. Congratulations
Grant Fisher!!
Got caught lying...

Guys look over there!!!

giphy.gif

Lack of integrity.

If you were to ever tell the truth about something - you know, accidentally - would you burst into flames and be dragged back into the depths of hell from whence you were vomited forth?

Just curious - obviously the universe will never know.
If god was real trump would have burst into flames a long time ago.

Lack of integrity.

If you were to ever tell the truth about something - you know, accidentally - would you burst into flames and be dragged back into the depths of hell from whence you were vomited forth?

Just curious - obviously the universe will never know.
Isn't it a blessing not to be them?

Consider
the source... and the battle for TOPJPPTROLL.... Triple points if you reply to me or mention my name...;)
Oh you only want certain people to quote you? LOL not how this works. Harris is going to win and I will laughing at you hard. Great job at the NABJ the other day and thanks for all the votes you gave to Harris.

See how simple that is? I never have to start threads...I just wait for them to be gifted to me...;)

Well I guess it's time to cancel the election. The cackling whore has it in the bag now because you said so and a couple of your nitwit brethren seconded it.

I need to learn a second language as English has left me wanting for words to describe how unpleasant and useless you people are.
Well, why not leave. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, clown.

The only poll that matters is the one on election day.

But it will be interesting to see if MAGA morons are correct in assuming another impending Red Wave election, which is their third election cycle in a row to anticipate a glorious Red Tsunami.

They matter all the same. Polls can affect campaign strategies and planning, affect voter enthusiasm, influence donor contributions, shape the narrative of the race that sustains interest in the election.

Back