Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

So, Harris cannot change positions on anything. Okay, let's hold the Orange Jesus to the same standard. Remember when he said he'd build a wall? That only guilty people plead the fifth? Should I go on? Trump shifts from one lie to the next with almost seamless ease.

Bottom line, this contrast ios now so stark it cannot be ignored. It's an easy choice. The person that wants to unite vs. the person who wants to be a dictator. America will choose, but in the meantime, it's quite fun to laugh at Donald and his merry band of sycophants trying to figure out how to run against a younger, far more articulate candidate. So far, they have utterly failed. Good luck.

IMHO, you should give the man credit for showing up at a venue that was very likely (and proved) to be unfriendly to him, taking questions from reporters there... Pretending he hasn't been in the news and taking the tough questions is absurd in light of that visit to the NABJ.
LOL, he had a hand picked Fox News reporter there. You guys whine about everything. It's sublime.

Wasn't he just at the NABJ? Hmmmm?????
Did you watch it? You should. It would be funny if the clown in the chair wasn't running for President. Oh heck, it was funny anyway. Trump is going to pardon the J6 rioters, drill for oil (not sure how that works, but you don't really care, you just like the three word sound bite), and lower the price of bacon. Cool. He might have me with the bacon thing.

Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead
I'm not buying it. I don't believe there was any polling performed. This is simply a fabrication direct from the DNC and distributed to all the media outlets for immediate release.

Does anyone believe that national opinions about Kamel-wall have somehow changed over the past few days? Democrat voters are walking away from the DNC with zero interest in Karmalaughter with no intention of voting in November.

The lead based on averaging recent polls is 1.5 percent, within the margin of error resulting in 538 treating the race as tied.
Of course, of course. As we approach the election, the press releases will have Kamelephant gaining momentum and ultimately being "way out ahead in the polls" on election day, just as Hillary was when the DNC/media lied then as well in exactly the same way.

I feel sorry for anyone even paying attention to any so-called polls.

Did you watch it? You should. It would be funny if the clown in the chair wasn't running for President. Oh heck, it was funny anyway. Trump is going to pardon the J6 rioters, drill for oil (not sure how that works, but you don't really care, you just like the three word sound bite), and lower the price of bacon. Cool. He might have me with the bacon thing.
We have the most oil, we have ever had. We are drilling like crazy. The right never backs down from a lie.

We have the most oil, we have ever had. We are drilling like crazy. The right never backs down from a lie.
That is a fact. So they are unlikely to believe it. Just like the fact that violent crime is down across the country. Wages are outpacing inflation. Prices on many items are coming DOWN. And our President accomplished an incredibly complex prisoner exchange, which of course Trump immediately pounced on, claiming falsely that he never gave the other side anything. Which is, of course, a lie that will be repeated on multiple right wing sites. Biden had the mic drop yesterday. Asked about Trumps assertions that he would not have given up anything, Biden simply said 'then why didn't he do it when he was President', and walked off.

Their candidates are clowns. Ours are thoughtful people interested in rebuilding a middle class. They are worried about a guy in drag at the Olympics, and when Kamala Harris 'became' black. They are not serious people, and it is now evident to everyone. It's absolutely delicious.

Her opponent is convicted criminal and recidivist sex offender Donald Trump who, despite his alleged wealth, has no social graces, and while we're on the subject, one of the most punchable faces in the world. It would be illegal to actually punch it, but I can't imagine a decent person who wouldn't want to. I ball my fists instinctively every time I see his face on television. That's simply a fact.

I'm not a lowest common denominator populist.
Class matters to me.
Harris has it; Trump doesn't.

As for the things for which I actually vote--the policy positions and the ideology--Harris has it and Trump doesn't.

But beyond politics, if Trump were simply a private citizen, he's the type of person which respectable people imply wouldn't tolerate.
I can't even begin to imagine the personal standards of anybody who would consider voting for such a crude, vulgar person. I certainly wouldn't belong to any club which would accept somebody like Trump as a member.
You're not qualified to judge anybody, PinkoCommieWop.
Do you brag about being a Pinko Commie around the Paisanos? I bet you fuckin' don't. :LOL:

EST is a gang that started in Cleveland, Ohio but has moved all around the world. Its not a violent gang unless you get violent with them first, they normally help people in need and dont start problems.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The EST of JPP!

shaka-funny.gif
Or..nevermind, that was too fuckin' stupid. :oops:

The lead based on averaging recent polls is 1.5 percent, within the margin of error resulting in 538 treating the race as tied. In the most recent poll, taken yesterday, the Harris lead is five per cent, a number outside the margin. This poll, by RMG Management, is interesting for its large sample size (3,000 instead of the typical 1,500) and for the polling company's ownership by Scott Rasmussen, who owned the former Rasmussen Poll known for its Republican tilt. Rasmussen was the only national poll that on the day before the 2008 election picked Romney to defeat Obama.

Nate Silver's a fag, and his site's a fag.

July 27-301,123RVCiviqsDaily KosHarrisTrump
[td]49%[/td]
[td]45%[/td]

^They omit a lot of polls, but they include Daily Kos. :LOL:

Ascclowns! Assclowns all! :ROFLMAO:

The lead based on averaging recent polls is 1.5 percent, within the margin of error resulting in 538 treating the race as tied. In the most recent poll, taken yesterday, the Harris lead is five per cent, a number outside the margin. This poll, by RMG Management, is interesting for its large sample size (3,000 instead of the typical 1,500) and for the polling company's ownership by Scott Rasmussen, who owned the former Rasmussen Poll known for its Republican tilt. Rasmussen was the only national poll that on the day before the 2008 election picked Romney to defeat Obama.

That's informative.

Well I guess it's time to cancel the election. The cackling whore has it in the bag now because you said so and a couple of your nitwit brethren seconded it.

I need to learn a second language as English has left me wanting for words to describe how unpleasant and useless you people are.
Tell your programmer to try a different translation book for his English attempts

They way he writes you makes you look weird

Back