Has pepper spray replaced guns as THE CHOICE for home defense?

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I'm something of a gun nut but there is a big big problem with them and that is ear damage. Everybody uses ear protection at the shooting range and even while hunting you can use electronic ear muffs that block loud noises while amplifying soft ones. But shooting even an ordinary handgun like a 45 auto or a 357 mag in your house just once without protection will likely cause significant and permanent ear damage .

The pepper spray business is now a big industry and there are many choices both as canisters or guns with prices from $5 up to $500. But in general they are much cheaper than guns. If you're worried about breathing in the spray yourself, you can buy pepper gel or foam. Pepper guns also have little recoil and so are easier to shoot for women and old people. And there is no risk of a bullet going thru a wall and killing an innocent.

I keep pepper spray in my truck and in my purse but I'd still feel safer confronting an intruder with a gun. I'm probably more comfortable handling a gun than the spray.

I'm something of a gun nut but there is a big big problem with them and that is ear damage. Everybody uses ear protection at the shooting range and even while hunting you can use electronic ear muffs that block loud noises while amplifying soft ones. But shooting even an ordinary handgun like a 45 auto or a 357 mag in your house just once without protection will likely cause significant and permanent ear damage .

The pepper spray business is now a big industry and there are many choices both as canisters or guns with prices from $5 up to $500. But in general they are much cheaper than guns. If you're worried about breathing in the spray yourself, you can buy pepper gel or foam. Pepper guns also have little recoil and so are easier to shoot for women and old people. And there is no risk of a bullet going thru a wall and killing an innocent.

And as we know, pepper spray ALWAYS works.

Has STUPID white supremacist trash replaced conservative voices here at JPP?

961.png

Back