Has pepper spray replaced guns as THE CHOICE for home defense?

I would also say anything anyone says to you is well earned! I will not participate ANYMORE!

You'll obey the rules from now on, won't you?

3 strikes and you're...outa here!

Sanchez_strikeout_10-12-13.gif

BTW, aren't you a Christian?

Rule-breaking, Christian. Third time is usually a permanent ban.

What does the Bible say about Christian behavior?

what rule have I broken since I have been back?

You tell me what the Bible says about Christian behavior.

Pretty amazing how much you get away with, must be friends with the mods.

what rule have I broken since I have been back?

Did I say you'd broken any rules since you were allowed back, Christian? I told you that you won't, because you fear the consequences. Don't you?

You tell me what the Bible says about Christian behavior.

It's not my job to instruct you in the faith you represent to the world, Christian. If the Holy Spirit doesn't speak to you, ask your pastor. Be sure to show him or her your posts on this forum. He or she will take it from there.

Pretty amazing how much you get away with, must be friends with the mods.

The mods hate my guts to a man, Christian.

I don't break the rules that I agreed to abide by when I joined the site, because I respect the wishes of the owner. We're guests in his forum and must act accordingly or suffer the consequences.

Try to remember that, Christian.

Did I say you'd broken any rules since you were allowed back, Christian? I told you that you won't, because you fear the consequences. Don't you?

It's not my job to instruct you in the faith you represent to the world, Christian. If the Holy Spirit doesn't speak to you, ask your pastor. Be sure to show him or her your posts on this forum. He or she will take it from there.

The mods hate my guts to a man, Christian.

I don't break the rules that I agreed to abide by when I joined the site, because I respect the wishes of the owner. We're guests in his forum and must act accordingly or suffer the consequences.

Try to remember that, Christian.

You break rule 14 every time you post, and are trying to insult my faith. Are you a Christian?

Back