Has pepper spray replaced guns as THE CHOICE for home defense?

Did I say you'd broken any rules since you were allowed back, Christian? I told you that you won't, because you fear the consequences. Don't you?

It's not my job to instruct you in the faith you represent to the world, Christian. If the Holy Spirit doesn't speak to you, ask your pastor. Be sure to show him or her your posts on this forum. He or she will take it from there.

The mods hate my guts to a man, Christian.

I don't break the rules that I agreed to abide by when I joined the site, because I respect the wishes of the owner. We're guests in his forum and must act accordingly or suffer the consequences.

Try to remember that, Christian.

You respect the wishes of the owner? More like kiss ass.

No one would surrender to a sub human like you. Get to pickin' some cotton like you were bred to do.

The Confederacy surrendered. Whites are dying out. More and more white women prefer black men. You know why. Soon America will be mostly brown. There's nothing you can do about it.

The Confederacy surrendered. Whites are dying out. More and more white women prefer black men. You know why. Soon America will be mostly brown. There's nothing you can do about it.

No honorable white woman prefers black boys. White trash do but you can have those worthless pieces of shit. They ruin themselves the moment they lower themselves to that level.

No honorable white woman prefers black boys. White trash do but you can have those worthless pieces of shit. They ruin themselves the moment they lower themselves to that level.

Lots of white women prefer black men. You know why, don't you? You're vastly inferior where it counts.

I predicted that you'd lie again, and it seems I was right. Black men have something you don't, and it's killing you. You know what I mean, don't you?

Food stamps and welfare. Sad part is you think it's normal because so many of your kind rely on whites to support them that you think it bothers me that I don't have them. Don't want them. Unlike your people, I prefer to support myself. Your kind prefers to have bastards and expect white people to support them.

Food stamps and welfare. Sad part is you think it's normal because so many of your kind rely on whites to support them that you think it bothers me that I don't have them. Don't want them. Unlike your people, I prefer to support myself. Your kind prefers to have bastards and expect white people to support them.

You keep crying that you don't have them. Looks like jealousy.

You keep crying that you don't have them. Looks like jealousy.

You seem to think I want food stamps and welfare. Unlike your kind, I earn my way and don't expect someone else to do it for me. You can't be jealous of not having something you don't want.

Back