Has pepper spray replaced guns as THE CHOICE for home defense?

1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps. I'll understand if you don't realize what that means.

Explain what you think it means, and provide verification to back up your contentions.

I'll understand if you can't, little man.

It's pretty obvious that you are angry because some people have what you don't.

Explain what you think it means, and provide verification to back up your contentions.

I'll understand if you can't, little man.

It's pretty obvious that you are angry because some people have what you don't.

It means roughly 30% of the 41 million blacks in the U.S. I thought you would understand simple proportions. Guess not.

As for the verification, it's easy. The US Dept of Agriculture provides the data. All one has to do is break it down.

U.S. population - 323 million

Whites in population - 210 million or 65%
Blacks in population - 41 million or 12.6%

U.S. population on food stamps - 45.5 million as of 3/4/2016

Whites on food stamps - 40.2% of the 45.5. million or 18.25 million
Blacks on food stamps - 25.7% of the 45.5 million or 11.7 million

Whites on food stamps proportion - 18.25 million/210 million = 8.7% or roughly 1 in 12 whites on food stamps
Blacks on food stamps proportion - 11.7 million/41 million = 28.6% or roughly 1 in 3 1/2 blacks on food stamps

You can't be angry about someone getting something you wouldn't want. I'd say it's more like blacks being angry they can't provide for themselves as well as white people.

You can't be angry about someone getting something you wouldn't want. I'd say it's more like blacks being angry they can't provide for themselves as well as white people.

Looks like you're the angry one here. I predicted you'd deny being envious of black men, little one. I was right again.

Looks like you're the angry one here. I predicted you'd deny being envious of black men, little one. I was right again.

I predicted you'd falsely claim I was envious of lowlife welfare bums. I was correct. No one, and I mean no one, is envious of a freeloading black living on white people's money. You may be proud to be a black doing that but the rest of us do for ourselves what you won't do for yourself.

I predicted you'd falsely claim I was envious of lowlife welfare bums. I was correct. No one, and I mean no one, is envious of a freeloading black living on white people's money. You may be proud to be a black doing that but the rest of us do for ourselves what you won't do for yourself.

I knew you'd deny your obvious envy again, little guy. You sure are fixated on what black people have that you don't.

You lower middle class conservatards fixate on the poor
It's why you aren't rich!

Your mom does

My mom is honorable, therefore, the claim is still true.

Yours let one stick it in the out hole and the turd that came out was you. How does it feel to be the by product of a piece of trash and another piece of trash?

You two little men are obsessed with what you think black men are getting that you aren't.

Here's something a black man is getting that you aren't, and there are lots like her who appreciate living large.

Sexy-Kim-Kardashian-kim-kardashian-29447239-553-725.jpg
[/img]

Then we are the only two who haven't had that train wreck!

Back