Has trump given up?

Jarod

Contributor
In a statement, Harris-Walz 2024 spokesperson James Singer said:

“Donald Trump has not visited a swing state this week and apparently isn’t visiting any next week either. Being president is about who you fight for. Vice President Harris and Governor Walz are barnstorming swing states meeting with voters, fighting for the middle class, and earning every vote. Our campaign is centered around what unites America: opportunity, freedom, and love of country.”

“Donald Trump has not visited a swing state this week and apparently isn’t visiting any next week either. Being president is about who you fight for. Vice President Harris and Governor Walz are barnstorming swing states meeting with voters, fighting for the middle class, and earning every vote. Our campaign is centered around what unites America: opportunity, freedom, and love of country.”
Gosh, freedom n' stuff!!!!

What has the kamal and tampon timmy said or done that unites me to support them?

Hell no, he can’t, he is running to stay out of jail, giving up means facing three trials that would not only seriously hurt him financially but also damage his ego, the last thing a narcissist wants

Hell no, he can’t, he is running to stay out of jail, giving up means facing three trials that would not only seriously hurt him financially but also damage his ego, the last thing a narcissist wants
So what is he up to, why is he not campaigning.

You said they are for what unites America. Opportunity? For who? Freedom? Like I don't have to take a vaccine if I dont want one? Love of country? That isnt "nationalism"? Why should I vote for the Kamal & tampon Timmy?
Nobody forced you to take a vaccine. You are silly.

Youd rather support the insane mentally ill guy?

Nobody forced you to take a vaccine. You are silly.

Youd rather support the insane mentally ill guy?
I didn't take one but you assholes mandated vaccines

No I want you to give me reasons to vote for the kamal and tampon Timmy. Clearly you can't and you know the opportunity, freedom and love country stuff is bullshit. Why do you think everyone is a stupid as you?

I didn't take one but you assholes mandated vaccines

No I want you to give me reasons to vote for the kamal and tampon Timmy. Clearly you can't and you know the opportunity, freedom and love country stuff is bullshit. Why do you think everyone is a stupid as you?
You are delusional, nobody mandated vaccines. Everyone always had a choice you idiot.

Of course they did. More lies from the left like masks and social distancing.

You stopped trying to peddle that unity bullshit huh? Good for you. I guess you're only a little less retarded than I imagined.
You are delusional, its a common thing for mentally ill people to pretend they are persecuted in some way.

You are delusional, its a common thing for mentally ill people to pretend they are persecuted in some way.
I didn't say I was persecuted. It common for retards to not follow a conversation.

Are you done trying to convince people the kamal and tampon Timmy want to unify America? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

I didn't say I was persecuted. It common for retards to not follow a conversation.

Are you done trying to convince people the kamal and tampon Timmy want to unify America? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
You said something was mandated that was not... You are delusional.

This is another example of how hard it is to respect liberals in 2024. the democratic party and their leaders are nowhere what they were in the past

Trump pointed out something valid. Kamala Harris didn't actually campaign to run for president and has had no demands to explain her positions since being anointed. that is horrible for democracy. It can't continue.

Harris complains about which state he is visiting this week is pretty vapid in contrast - yet liberals both here - and on places like CNN will pretend she is making a good point?

Is it so much to ask that liberals show some level of common sense and fairness as this election goes along?

This is another example of how hard it is to respect liberals in 2024. the democratic party and their leaders are nowhere what they were in the past

Trump pointed out something valid. Kamala Harris didn't actually campaign to run for president and has had no demands to explain her positions since being anointed. that is horrible for democracy. It can't continue.

Harris complains about which state he is visiting this week is pretty vapid in contrast - yet liberals both here - and on places like CNN will pretend she is making a good point?

Is it so much to ask that liberals show some level of common sense and fairness as this election goes along?
Harris did not complain, she pointed it out.

A political party is not the government, they are free to chose their candidates in any way they chose.

What ever would you do with yourself if he did? You'd be adrift in a sea of nothingness.

Back