Has trump given up?

You are delusional, nobody mandated vaccines. Everyone always had a choice you idiot.

My son was 3 years from retirement from the navy and yes he had a choice. Take the jab or lose 20 years of work and your whole future.

Many had the same choice. FUCK YOU!!!

You should be held down and vaccinated up your ass with a toilet plunger until you bleed out.

In a statement, Harris-Walz 2024 spokesperson James Singer said:

“Donald Trump has not visited a swing state this week and apparently isn’t visiting any next week either. Being president is about who you fight for. Vice President Harris and Governor Walz are barnstorming swing states meeting with voters, fighting for the middle class, and earning every vote. Our campaign is centered around what unites America: opportunity, freedom, and love of country.”
He has given up winning for real, now he's working on the steal option.

My son was 3 years from retirement from the navy and yes he had a choice. Take the jab or lose 20 years of work and your whole future.

You should be held down and vaccinated up your ass with a toilet plunger until you bleed out.
A. that is still a choice.

2. Obey orders or get the fuck out. That's the way the military works.

III. Your resort to violent rhetoric identifies you as a moron. I feel bad for your son.

A. that is still a choice.

2. Obey orders or get the fuck out. That's the way the military works.

III. Your resort to violent rhetoric identifies you as a moron. I feel bad for your son.
You need the same treatment ass worm.

Lincoln didn’t campaign for his first nomination, FDR didn’t. No one did before the primary system enabled conmen like Trump to swoon their way to the nomination.
this is not then.

Why is Kamala Harris allowed to be anointed and then not explain her positions?

Haha, angry much!

“Donald Trump has not visited a swing state this week and apparently isn’t visiting any next week either. Being president is about who you fight for. Vice President Harris and Governor Walz are barnstorming swing states meeting with voters, fighting for the middle class, and earning every vote. Our campaign is centered around what unites America: opportunity, freedom, and love of country.”

I can smell your fear.

Tampon Timmy the Stolen Valor Simp utterly sunk you Marxists.

Continued attempts to trivialize an assassination attempt.
The majority of the world wishes trump was killed.

But you are so hysterical, you don't even pay attention to the posts you reply to.

I hear Pamprin works for relief from period pain.

It was mandated. And the social distancing was bullshit. More lies by the liars who lie about their lies. You're a retarded liar
first of all what vaccines are you talking about?
got a link or something besides you opinion showing the COVID vaccine was MANDATED?
now the MMR for kids in grade schools are , that is just common sense, and they have been mandated in most schools since the 1950s
Have a nice day

Maybe he's sick? COVID? Minor stroke or cardiac event? Low on funds?
well like I said the other day Trump doesn't look good he looks like he is going to have a heart attack or a stroke .
it does look like the stress he is under is getting to him, he has been falling in the polls and if he doesn't win he knows he could be going to jail.
Yep he look like the stress is getting to him
Have a nice day

Back