Has trump given up?

Id stick around to rag on you guys, plus I am sure another kook would show up to lead you guys.

Harris did not complain, she pointed it out.

A political party is not the government, they are free to chose their candidates in any way they chose.
yes - Trump pointed out how she is dodging all transparency

She pointed out some vapid nonsense about which state he actually talks to reporters in.

and you prove my point. you have no interest in rational discussion. you are just partisan cheering who you want to win.

Id stick around to rag on you guys, plus I am sure another kook would show up to lead you guys.
You do seem to have more time to troll than the others vying for the TOP JPP spot...
You might win the contest after all, if quantity counts...
The others have mostly given up...

In a statement, Harris-Walz 2024 spokesperson James Singer said:

“Donald Trump has not visited a swing state this week and apparently isn’t visiting any next week either. Being president is about who you fight for. Vice President Harris and Governor Walz are barnstorming swing states meeting with voters, fighting for the middle class, and earning every vote. Our campaign is centered around what unites America: opportunity, freedom, and love of country.”
You have polished telephone skills, why don't you call him and ask?

You have polished telephone skills, why don't you call him and ask?
the audacity of her campaign manager boasting about earning every vote is ridiculous. they lie with impunity because people like Jarod appreciate their dishonesty if it means power

Reactions: TOP
Hell no, he can’t, he is running to stay out of jail, giving up means facing three trials that would not only seriously hurt him financially but also damage his ego, the last thing a narcissist wants
Poor anchovies, just poor anchovies.

I do not see Trump rallies as useful for recruiting voters. It is a chorus of the same old songs. he has ideas, he just cries about himself and criticizes everyone who does not genuflect to his likeness at night. He is the biggest crybaby ever in politics. He is not expanding his base.

This is another example of how hard it is to respect liberals in 2024. the democratic party and their leaders are nowhere what they were in the past

Trump pointed out something valid. Kamala Harris didn't actually campaign to run for president and has had no demands to explain her positions since being anointed. that is horrible for democracy. It can't continue.

Harris complains about which state he is visiting this week is pretty vapid in contrast - yet liberals both here - and on places like CNN will pretend she is making a good point?

Is it so much to ask that liberals show some level of common sense and fairness as this election goes along?
Lincoln didn’t campaign for his first nomination, FDR didn’t. No one did before the primary system enabled conmen like Trump to swoon their way to the nomination.

Back