Hate Pays

I think it varies,but I think Malkin believes it, and believes what she's doing.

The Bush years have been an eye-opening experience. I have no expectations anymore as far as how insanely stupid some people can be. False outrage knows no bounds, nor does any kind of rational thought or lack thereof. We all know & have seen on these boards & elsewhere that there is no depth to which some on the right cannot sink; there could be a tape recording of Bush making a bet with an old college buddy that he could fool Americans into a war & make anyone opposed to it look like a traitor, and they'd still love him. We could suffer a terrorist attack within the first week of an Obama administration, and they would say it was because he's a surrender monkey or a Muslim, or because Bush was no longer there to protect us. It's endless, bottomless stupidity; stupidity that knows no boundaries or limits. It's stupidity so big that I can no longer comprehend it.

I think Malkin is that kind of stupid. She is one of the true leaders of the stupids. I don't think it's a calculated thing.

LMAO@desh again

It is just bizzare how the right fringe has been allowed to run the party for years now.

These people are unhinged and the R party had to cowtow to them to get enought votes to be even close enough to steal the elections. Once we fix our election system they wont get into office for decades.

Right but you forgot to mention how the CPUSA runs your little corner of the world...and by the way your boy Obama will not be the one...after his little trek to Iraq...and after being snubbed by the troops...he will go down the road like Lt.Kerry did...:cof1:

I think it varies,but I think Malkin believes it, and believes what she's doing.

The Bush years have been an eye-opening experience. I have no expectations anymore as far as how insanely stupid some people can be. False outrage knows no bounds, nor does any kind of rational thought or lack thereof. We all know & have seen on these boards & elsewhere that there is no depth to which some on the right cannot sink; there could be a tape recording of Bush making a bet with an old college buddy that he could fool Americans into a war & make anyone opposed to it look like a traitor, and they'd still love him. We could suffer a terrorist attack within the first week of an Obama administration, and they would say it was because he's a surrender monkey or a Muslim, or because Bush was no longer there to protect us. It's endless, bottomless stupidity; stupidity that knows no boundaries or limits. It's stupidity so big that I can no longer comprehend it.

I think Malkin is that kind of stupid. She is one of the true leaders of the stupids. I don't think it's a calculated thing.

:rolleyes:

I think Malkin is that kind of stupid. She is one of the true leaders of the stupids. I don't think it's a calculated thing

.......I typed about three different responses trying to refute this....I eventually gave up.

Lorax wins.

I tend to agree with Tiana’s take, but this is an interesting one, and actually I don’t watch Malkin enough to know for certain. Maybe you are right. That is some kind of stupid though. And she’s making big bucks. I’ll tell you, if she really is that stupid, that is another indictment against capitalism in my book.

.......I typed about three different responses trying to refute this....I eventually gave up.

Lorax wins.

LOL. He’s convincing on this one, I have to agree. And then you have meme, right on que, to smirk at him as a “rebuttal”, and you really have to say...he’s on to something.

I tend to agree with Tiana’s take, but this is an interesting one, and actually I don’t watch Malkin enough to know for certain. Maybe you are right. That is some kind of stupid though. And she’s making big bucks. I’ll tell you, if she really is that stupid, that is another indictment against capitalism in my book.

It depends on the commentator and the medium.

I think O'Reilly and Hannity know they are full of shit. They get a weird twinkle in their eye whenever they say some wholly unsubstantiated BS. They are making the big money though, so I'm sure the damaged credibility is worth it to them.

Both sides have them. A notable exception is Olberman; who seems genuinely so angry at Bush that I'm surprised the Secret Service hasn't questioned him yet.

LOL. He’s convincing on this one, I have to agree. And then you have meme, right on que, to smirk at him as a “rebuttal”, and you really have to say...he’s on to something.

Liberals seem to be some of the best haters there is.
Even though they like to say they are the TOLERANT ones.

It depends on the commentator and the medium.

I think O'Reilly and Hannity know they are full of shit. They get a weird twinkle in their eye whenever they say some wholly unsubstantiated BS. They are making the big money though, so I'm sure the damaged credibility is worth it to them.

Both sides have them. A notable exception is Olberman; who seems genuinely so angry at Bush that I'm surprised the Secret Service hasn't questioned him yet.

LOL. Yeah that is true I have to admit. I have thought to myself a few times, man if we have another terrorist attack and they really did institute marshal law, this guy is an orange jumpsuit in some hole somewhere the next day, and nobody will ever find out what happened to him.

That's why I love Olbermann. He embodies how I feel about Chimp. I genuinely and undeniably hate the man on a personal level to point where I wish ill on him and anyone who's helped him get to the whitehouse and cause havoc on this country.

I think Malkin is that kind of stupid. She is one of the true leaders of the stupids.

I don't think it's a calculated thing.

Maybe you're right.

I tend to agree with Darla. I think some of these rightwing pundits know they're lying and exaggerating. And they do it just to whip the slack jaws in their christofascist base into a frenzy.

But, that's me thinking about it rationally: how could any presumably well educated person get tweaked about a black and white scarf? One that isn't even palestinian. (and who cares even if it was?).

But, your point is taken. I think we may be beyond the realm of the rational, in wingnut land.

Liberals seem to be some of the best haters there is.
Even though they like to say they are the TOLERANT ones.

Who the fuck ever told you that i was tolerant? Do I look tolerant to you? Did I ever say anything, maybe when I was drunk, that made you think I was tolerant? Did somebody tell you I was tolerant? Because if so, they're liars. Or, stupid.

I am one of the most intolerant people you are ever going to meet. You are so far beneath me in intelligence, literacy, personality, humanity, wit, and probably looks, that I wouldn't be caught dead being tolerent of you. I am tolerant of almost nobody. Why the fuck would I be tolerent of you? You, who are barely coherent and may not even have a high enough IQ to be considered a life form?

Who the fuck ever told you that i was tolerant? Do I look tolerant to you? Did I ever say anything, maybe when I was drunk, that made you think I was tolerant? Did somebody tell you I was tolerant? Because if so, they're liars. Or, stupid.

I am one of the most intolerant people you are ever going to meet. You are so far beneath me in intelligence, literacy, personality, humanity, wit, and probably looks, that I wouldn't be caught dead being tolerent of you. I am tolerant of almost nobody. Why the fuck would I be tolerent of you? You, who are barely coherent and may not even have a high enough IQ to be considered a life form?

a real loony toon.
you might want to wipe the spittle off your chin and computer

:lmao:

Last edited:
Back