He knows you will fall for it!

He’s just preparing another excuse incase he bombs

The Biden will be on drugs ain’t selling, Biden getting the questions ahead of time has no appeal, and the usual, it was fixed is old, so Trump is just covering his bases

It don’t make any difference to the cult, Trump could bomb disastrously, but by the time Fox and the rest spin it, the MAGA cult will be echoing he won

wrong-trump.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Then when they know reality will be on full display, they make up more shit to explain it.

Democrats? You? Absolutely.

You see, a Trumpper never sees an objective view of Biden, they only see him via the filter of made up shit, but the debate will not have that filter.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

MAGAs can't, and won't think independently for themselves.

MAGA posters would have never come up with the idea independently on their own that Biden jacks himself up by injecting drugs. That talking point was concocted by rightwing media personalities, and message board MAGAs are just trained like monkeys to parrot the thoughts of their intellectual superiors.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.
dumbass-dumb.gif

Can “copy and paste” really be that drunk on the Kool Aid?

Projection

Ah, let’s see, with just with a quick thought,

You don't "think" snowflake, you emote bullshit. :palm:

all of Murdoch’s entities including Fox, NYP and everything else the News Corp owns, all the right wing infotainment channels, Sinclair channels, umpteen journals and websites, and majority of what comes over Twitter

There's nothing "right wing" about them. It's just that mental midgets on the left of Marxism think that anything they disagree with, evern their dumb lies, is "right wing."

“Trump has no media,” classic, and calls others “morons”

Irony. But alas, stupid people like you don't know they are stupid and lack self-awareness.

dumbass-dumb.gif

Is it opposites day? You have them confused. Trump lost his teleprompter and talked about his fear of sharks and lied about batteries. It’s getting sad to watch him.
His latest demented rant:

"At the rally, Trump began talking about the lack of availability of water in home faucets.

'You ever try buying a new home and you turn on – you want to wash your hair or you wanna wash your hands – you turn on the water and it goes drip, drip. The soap, you can't get it off your hand. So you keep it running for about 10 times longer,' Trump lamented.

'The worst is your hair,' the former president went on. 'I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in, lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes.'

He posed a solution – rain.

'There's so much water, you don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain,' Trump said. 'It rains a lot in certain places.'

'There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water.'

His latest demented rant:

"At the rally, Trump began talking about the lack of availability of water in home faucets.

'You ever try buying a new home and you turn on – you want to wash your hair or you wanna wash your hands – you turn on the water and it goes drip, drip. The soap, you can't get it off your hand. So you keep it running for about 10 times longer,' Trump lamented.

'The worst is your hair,' the former president went on. 'I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in, lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes.'

He posed a solution – rain.

'There's so much water, you don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain,' Trump said. 'It rains a lot in certain places.'

'There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water.'

He is bonkers

Back