Health Care in America

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/01/hospital.death.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Video from a surveillance camera at a Brooklyn, New York, hospital shows a woman dying on the floor of a psychiatric emergency room while people nearby ignore her.

Surveillance video shows a woman lying on the hospital floor for almost an hour before anyone helped her.

The video was released Monday by lawyers suing Kings County Hospital.

The lawsuit alleges neglect and abuse of mental health patients at the facility.

The video shows the 49-year-old woman keeling over and falling out out of her chair on June 19. Watch the surveillance video »

She lies facedown on the floor, then thrashes before going still.

Thats sad.. municipal hospital for yah. Same employees would be there prob at lower pay grade and more protection from getting fired under universal hc.

Thats sad.. municipal hospital for yah. Same employees would be there prob at lower pay grade and more protection from getting fired under universal hc.

letting the woman croak onthe floor in front of everyone?!

That's about as low as you can get.

"America is the greatest, best country god has ever given man on the face of the Earth "

- Sean Hannity (just about every day)

He's right, but our health care system is not one of the reason.
Study Canada and Europe to figure it out.

God gave us America ? I thought we pretty much took it from the Indians ?

The land is truely great , the people on it ...not so much...

"America is the greatest, best country god has ever given man on the face of the Earth "

- Sean Hannity (just about every day)

This belief is part of his noahide mission. If america is the greatest god created country, it's might MUST be utilized to serve god's chosen people.

you disagree?

I don't have enough knowledge of every single nation the world has ever known to make such a pompous, overblown statement. Neither does Hannity, and neither do you.

It's fine to be proud of your country; I am. To keep putting statements like this out there like white noise & attack the patriotism of those who think America still has faults is ridiculous.

canada is ok to visit but its fucking cold as hell and im from new england. turst me its not that great. they have there own set of problems.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/01/hospital.death.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Video from a surveillance camera at a Brooklyn, New York, hospital shows a woman dying on the floor of a psychiatric emergency room while people nearby ignore her.

Surveillance video shows a woman lying on the hospital floor for almost an hour before anyone helped her.

The video was released Monday by lawyers suing Kings County Hospital.

The lawsuit alleges neglect and abuse of mental health patients at the facility.

The video shows the 49-year-old woman keeling over and falling out out of her chair on June 19. Watch the surveillance video »

She lies facedown on the floor, then thrashes before going still.

Yeah, but Canada has waiting lists for orthopedic surgery.

Back