Health Care in America

Jarod will take the case Care. He is in FL.

all i am trying to point out is that health care is not as ''perfect'' even for the affluent, which my parents are to a certain degree, in the usa....there are waiting lists for surgeries, just as with canada....

NOT that i an recommending the canadian system, because i am not....there are other systems from other countries that work better and are more efficient....IF a true universal plan were to be put in place.....and at this point, none have even been offered by any candidate....they all include the middle man in the picture....the insurer... 30% of healthcare costs in the usa...

care

does anybody think we don't need healthcare reform.
I must be the only one who thinks doctors doing as little as they can and making $500,000 are the real gougers.

does anybody think we don't need healthcare reform.
I must be the only one who thinks doctors doing as little as they can and making $500,000 are the real gougers.
No. It's MBA types like you, treating people as commodities, and being compensated to ruin the lives of fellow citizens that are the real parasites on the world.

And yes I appologize for laughing in the face of computor dorks with 6 useless degrees all in the same unmarketale slices of outdated techno bs.
Your not equipt to discuss economics, you have to college in it and obviously don't read.
Someone feed you the work fiat currency and now you've turned into Barretta's parrott.

Back