heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought

I've found that it's hard to prove almost anything, but I do believe that the evidence strongly suggests that these Covid vaccines are causing a lot of heart damage.

Proof comes with time.....what matters is your right/wrong record.

I've found that it's hard to prove almost anything, but I do believe that the evidence strongly suggests that these Covid vaccines are causing a lot of heart damage.

Proof comes with time.....what matters is your right/wrong record.

Proof seems to take forever sometimes. People still believing the earth is flat and that the theory of evolution isn't right come to mind. But there comes a point in time where most people believe x or y. I strongly suspect that there will come a time when most people will believe that the Covid vaccines were a disaster. Just not sure when that will be.

The vaccine does not cause heart troubles. Right-wing beliefs do not supplant science. The only Covid deaths in my people were the ones who refused the vaccine. Other anti vaxxers were quite sick.

???.....actually the OP is a scientific study.........."my people/others" is not.....your beliefs do not supplant science.......

You believe the lies of the CDC>. It has been proven the vaccine does cause heart problems especially in young people

Tell that to the James family

No, it has not. Already showed you 7000 teen athletes a year have had heart trouble and some heart attacks. It has always been that way. You believe the right wing k[lies 100 percent.

Rightys refuse to take that terrible vaccine. Refuse them all and for your kids too, The CDC and medical industry are plotting against Americans, You guys have it all figured out. When Covid returns, stay from the shots and go on like normal. You can show those leftys that you are smarter.

The majority of them were vaccinated, they’re just echoing the party line.

And if I am not mistaken, statistically, more Republicans were stricken with Covid than Democrats, meaning more Republicans actually believed the antivaccine propaganda

You believe the lies of the CDC>. It has been proven the vaccine does cause heart problems especially in young people

Tell that to the James family

No, I like you believe that right-wing news has figured it out and they know the truth. Go to the hospital and ask for a Fox News person to handle your case. Those doctors are part of that fake medical establishment. I want my doctor selected by Alex Jones.
Already showed you guys 7000 teenage athletes every year have heart problems and some die. This is not a new problem. What is new is blaming it on vaccines.

Yes but I had a blocked artery. I did not get the vaccine I do not do what the government says to do
You trust MacDonald's but not Uncle Sam. :rofl2:

No one made me get the vaccine or boosters, Pffft. Fatbodies gorging on Big Macs may be worried about "0.3% had “probable myocarditis”", but not people who eat healthy and jogged regularly. :thup:

The majority of them were vaccinated, they’re just echoing the party line.

And if I am not mistaken, statistically, more Republicans were stricken with Covid than Democrats, meaning more Republicans actually believed the antivaccine propaganda

It was happening before Covid.

Yes but I had a blocked artery. I did not get the vaccine I do not do what the government says to do

Lots of trumpers do that

It’s why so many from J/6 are in prison

You have to follow the laws asshole

That means doing what the government says

Move if you don’t like the laws our democracy has decided on

Yes there was not enough studies on them. They especially harmed the youth

Back