heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought

Why do you think that? If things are going well, the truth is a winner. Biden is not lying. He does not have to. Trump lies about nearly everything. Lies shall set him free. At least he hopes so.

Biden lies about everything. Bidennomics is a lie the economy is not that good

Wages are not keeping up with inflation and with gas prices on the rise again that means inflation will increase

I've found that it's hard to prove almost anything, but I do believe that the evidence strongly suggests that these Covid vaccines are causing a lot of heart damage.

I dont think its that hard its just that most people are unwilling to see the proof. Example: Joe Biden is a racist piece of shit. Whats the proof? Decades of racist quotes that have poured out of that racist mouth, that had a republican uttered just one of them they would immediately be branded a racist. Brandon says them however and they just change the fucking subject. No its not hard to prove something its hard to get people to admit it.

I dont think its that hard its just that most people are unwilling to see the proof. Example: Joe Biden is a racist piece of shit. Whats the proof? Decades of racist quotes that have poured out of that racist mouth, that had a republican uttered just one of them they would immediately be branded a racist. Brandon says them however and they just change the fucking subject. No its not hard to prove something its hard to get people to admit it.

Joe Biden is a racist piece of shit.

cracker-please-9rcen8.jpg

Biden lies about everything. Bidennomics is a lie the economy is not that good

Wages are not keeping up with inflation and with gas prices on the rise again that means inflation will increase

It is not Biden telling you how it is. Economic stats are compiled by independent Govt agencies. The CBO keeps a tally. The Bureau of Labor does, Bureau of Econ. Analysis. You are just too ignorant for words.

It is not Biden telling you how it is. Economic stats are compiled by independent Govt agencies. The CBO keeps a tally. The Bureau of Labor does, Bureau of Econ. Analysis. You are just too ignorant for words.

You mean the private sector tells us

Back