Heaven & Hell (Open to Everyone)

And you were on Amazon before you came here?

No I wasn't. I was here before you were.

Let me tell you exactly why you shouldn't put Owl in a box. I'll have to do another post though cuz I have to go out and smoke. I'll be back in a bit.

No I wasn't. I was here before you were.

Let me tell you exactly why you shouldn't put Owl in a box. I'll have to do another post though cuz I have to go out and smoke. I'll be back in a bit.

So? Being here before us is irrelevant.

I'll be waiting...

So? Being here before us is irrelevant.

I'll be waiting...

You're the one who mentioned it first.

Now, as for why you shouldn't put Owl in a box. The pussy posse you speak of is basically Rana and christiefan. Those two are ideologues. You're never move their needle. Owl is much more reasonable then they are. You can deal with Owl...unless you insult her.

You're the one who mentioned it first.

Now, as for why you shouldn't put Owl in a box. The pussy posse you speak of is basically Rana and christiefan. Those two are ideologues. You're never move their needle. Owl is much more reasonable then they are. You can deal with Owl...unless you insult her.

Whatever you say :rolleyes:

c94ff78ee80d0c1ce580e120232b4f60.jpg

What egotistical monster and which god is my god?

2b35e207368e06a2bfedb331e62d9ad7.jpg

Your post is so full of bullshit graphics and you don't even realize how gaudy it all looks.

I say this with nothing but good intentions..............the Truth is that WE have ALL the cards. Actually I should say CARD as one is all that is needed. I truly believe that if a person honestly repents and accepts Jesus as his or her savior than you are indeed SAVED. Doesnt mean a person can continue going around sinning at will doing anything you want to though. And THEY WONT if they are truly saved and repented with an honest and well meaning heart. We all sin and make tons of mistakes until the day we die. The difference is when we do slip up we will KNOW we did wrong and pray for forgiveness and the wisdom to do better. The unsaved go thru life without that important component. Its all about intentions,...are they good or are they something never even considered.

Kinda leaves out a good part of the rest of the world. And a good part of the rest of mankind.

So, that idea goes to the reject pile.

Back