Heels Up Harris is at it again

screenshot_20240514_113043_opera-jpg.1565856

No one ever said Kamala Harris had sex with Mayor Willie Brown. Willie Brown never said they did, nor did Kamala Harris.

All that is on record, is that Kamala and WIllie were said to have dated, on occasion, during the year 1984.

I've been divorced for over 10 years now, and I have dated several women, since being divorced. And I can honestly tell you, that there were several women I dated, WHERE "I" MADE A DECISION "NOT" TO HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH. In fact, my first wife, and the mother of my two children, dated for well over a year, got engaged after the first 9 months of dating, and did not have sexual relations until we were already legally married 12 months after dating steady for a year. And we were happily married for well over 15 years.

And here is the deal, I could care less about what other people think about my sex life, or dating experiences.

Because, I really should not have to explain my sex life to anyone, because it is no one's business but mine, and the ladies I dated or befriended throughout my life.

What we have here is a Republican party full of HATEFUL AND JEALOUS TRUMPTARDS that are hellbent on trying to DEMONIZE their competition, by suggesting there is something somehow immoral about dating the opposite sex.

Well, all I can say here, is consider the source of the Demonizations, Jumping to Conclusions, Dirty Minds, Jealousy, Unproven Accusations, and GENERAL HATEFULNESS and BAD WILL!

Perhaps you should not judge others before taking a good look at yourselves!

Last edited:
No one ever said Kamala Harris had sex with Mayor Willie Brown. Willie Brown never said they did, nor did Kamala Harris.

All that is on record, is that Kamala and WIllie were said to have dated, on occasion, during the year 1984.

I've been divorced for over 10 years now, and I have dated several women, since being divorced. And I can honestly tell you, that there were several women I dated, WHERE "I" MADE A DECISION "NOT" TO HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH. In fact, my first wife, and the mother of my two children, dated for well over a year, got engaged after the first 9 months of dating, and did not have sexual relations until we were already legally married 12 months after dating steady for a year. And we were happily married for well over 15 years.

And here is the deal, I could care less about what other people think about my sex life, or dating experiences.

Because, I really should not have to explain my sex life to anyone, because it is no one's business but mine, and the ladies I dated or befriended throughout my life.

What we have here is a Republican party full of HATEFUL AND JEALOUS TRUMPTARDS that are hellbent on trying to DEMONIZE their competition, by suggesting there is something somehow immoral about dating the opposite sex.
Gecko, that's a bit more information than we need.

The point with Heels Up Kamala is...she would sleep with the devil to advance her career...hence the appellation...whore.

Gecko, that's a bit more information than we need.

The point with Heels Up Kamala is...she would sleep with the devil to advance her career...hence the appellation...whore.
Why would Kamala Harris feel like she had to sleep with the devil to advance her career any more so than anyone else- including you!

Because she is a woman? Because she is a minority woman?

Because you put all women, and or/ minority women in a low disregard?

I think that is what I would refer to as "more information about "you" EARL than we need".

Because your racist and misogynistic opinions are obvious to all of us already, JUST JUDGING YOU BY your comments here in the forum for many years now- INCLUDING THIS ONE I QUOTED YOU ON!

I really like that broad.
She may be my favorite VP ever.
It seems Kamala Harris has her Hi-Heel right up Top's, Lyin'Fish's, and EARL's asses!

Oh, the pain that must cause! And here they all are letting everyone know about their pain- Their Jealousy- their envy!

Kamala- You go girl! :laugh:

Well, all I can say here, is consider the source of the Demonizations, Jumping to Conclusions, Dirty Minds, Jealousy, Unproven Accusations, and GENERAL HATEFULNESS and BAD WILL!

Perhaps you should not judge others before taking a good look at yourselves!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why would Kamala Harris feel like she had to sleep with the devil to advance her career any more so than anyone else- including you!

Because she is a woman? Because she is a minority woman?

Because you put all women, and or/ minority women in a low disregard?

I think that is what I would refer to as "more information about "you" EARL than we need".

Because your racist and misogynistic opinions are obvious to all of us already, JUST JUDGING YOU BY your comments here in the forum for many years now- INCLUDING THIS ONE I QUOTED YOU ON!
Calm down, Gecko.

Calling a whore a whore is not racist. If a white or purple woman used her body to advance her career, I would call her a whore.

Feel free to post any thing that I have [posted that you consider to be misogynistic.

My esposa (wife) is a minority, a Latina.

Do you want to apologize now, Gecko?

I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath.

Back