Heels Up Harris is at it again

Calm down, Gecko.

Calling a whore a whore is not racist. If a white or purple woman used her body to advance her career, I would call her a whore.

Feel free to post any thing that I have [posted that you consider to be misogynistic.

My esposa (wife) is a minority, a Latina.

Do you want to apologize now, Gecko?

I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath.
Calm down, Gecko.

Calling a whore a whore is not racist. If a white or purple woman used her body to advance her career, I would call her a whore.

Feel free to post any thing that I have [posted that you consider to be misogynistic.

My esposa (wife) is a minority, a Latina.

Do you want to apologize now, Gecko?

I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath.
What if, out of the Blue, I just called your wife a Whore?

What if out of the blue, I accused your wife of fucking someone for some kind of self gain?

People would just think I was being an asshole- like in the way you are for calling Kamala a whore for no reason other than you just being an asshole.

There is no reason for me to apologize to an asshole who calls women whores, based upon her politics or political position.

You are the one who owe's Kamala an apology!

Kamala never called your wife a whore- and neither did I!

Next!

1715777924286-png.1566259

It seems Kamala Harris has her Hi-Heel right up Top's, Lyin'Fish's, and EARL's asses!

Oh, the pain that must cause! And here they all are letting everyone know about their pain- Their Jealousy- their envy!

Kamala- You go girl! :laugh:
She's planning to go back to California As soon as this is over... I hear she's going to be looking for a job is a punter...

What if, out of the Blue, I just called your wife a Whore?

What if out of the blue, I accused your wife of fucking someone for some kind of self gain?

People would just think I was being an asshole- like in the way you are for calling Kamala a whore for no reason other than you just being an asshole.

There is no reason for me to apologize to an asshole who calls women whores, based upon her politics or political position.

You are the one who owe's Kamala an apology!

Kamala never called your wife a whore- and neither did I!

Next!
Kamala Harris and Willie Brown had a relationship over ...

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article
Oct 13, 2020 — Posts shared on Facebook show Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, ...

Poor Gecko.

Back