Hello folks

only other one I've been at besides here and USMB was the old Politics and Current Affairs board....was there from about 97 till it folded in 09......

I'm not sure which one it was, (I've been a bit of a message board slut).

You had the same screen name and avatar, (if I recall correctly), I have always typed in blue, (since 2007 on iboats), used me 'cornpone' hillbilly slang n' had the same screen name, n' caused a fair bit o' trouble with Liberal/Progressive/Marxist/Statist/Fascist types from time to time.

That's why my wife can't complain about my classic car hobby. Yeah they are money pits but no dock fees!

I keep most of 'em out on me private island on their trailers, (mainly smaller lake boats 20' or less).

N' since I own the docks I mainly use, I don't pay moorage fees.

I left my skiff on my hillbilly boat float tied to my dock on the mainland, and since the weather has gotten much colder here I'm gonna head up to the property n' see if my 4 x 4 SUV can get close enough ta pull said skiff out of the water on it's trailer.

(Depends on how much snow is on the ground, [if any]).

I hope I can make it out to me island ta sniff around n' make sure all is well...

I keep most of 'em out on me private island on their trailers, (mainly smaller lake boats 20' or less).

N' since I own the docks I mainly use, I don't pay moorage fees.

I left my skiff on my hillbilly boat float tied to my dock on the mainland, and since the weather has gotten much colder here I'm gonna head up to the property n' see if my 4 x 4 SUV can get close enough ta pull said skiff out of the water on it's trailer.

(Depends on how much snow is on the ground, [if any]).

I hope I can make it out to me island ta sniff around n' make sure all is well...

Winter makes you a planner, or else improvise. I drove my old Ford up to my mountain cabin three weeks ago and it snowed before I could drive it back. So now it's stored up there in my garage for the winter.

Winter makes you a planner, or else improvise. I drove my old Ford up to my mountain cabin three weeks ago and it snowed before I could drive it back. So now it's stored up there in my garage for the winter.
Dumbass.
nice planning.

Back