Hello folks

The hosting service were basically control freaks. I don't think I've ever seen a worse case of control freaks and net annany's on all my days on the internet. if you care to search Proboards, you'll find there were many boards that were removed without warning and shutdown without prior notice. One was even a respected chiropractic forum int he medical field, and they took them down for supposed vilation of "adult content".

Anyway, I'm trying to get the board up and running. it is a work in progress, but if anyone is interested, you can check out the board here: dcjunkies.prophpbb.com

if the mods or admins here have to take this down, I understand. Like I said, it is not my intention to spam another board, but I'm just trying to get the word out for any who may be interested,

I'm hoping this new hosting service is not nearly the control freaks and net nanny's that proboard place was. That being said, hopefully we can realize we're not going to change each other minds and keep things half way civil.

Take Care All, and Happy Holidays!

The hosting service were basically control freaks. I don't think I've ever seen a worse case of control freaks and net annany's on all my days on the internet. if you care to search Proboards, you'll find there were many boards that were removed without warning and shutdown without prior notice. One was even a respected chiropractic forum int he medical field, and they took them down for supposed vilation of "adult content".

Anyway, I'm trying to get the board up and running. it is a work in progress, but if anyone is interested, you can check out the board here: dcjunkies.prophpbb.com

if the mods or admins here have to take this down, I understand. Like I said, it is not my intention to spam another board, but I'm just trying to get the word out for any who may be interested,

I'm hoping this new hosting service is not nearly the control freaks and net nanny's that proboard place was. That being said, hopefully we can realize we're not going to change each other minds and keep things half way civil.

Take Care All, and Happy Holidays!

Hd79
Hang around here.
Your voice would be good here and a lot of the DC folks are here.
Galt posts here as Althea, big Bill is Bill, BAC has been around lately, Cawacko is here, plus a host of conservatards just showed up, including Sailor.

Hd79
Hang around here.
Your voice would be good here and a lot of the DC folks are here.
Galt posts here as Althea, big Bill is Bill, BAC has been around lately, Cawacko is here, plus a host of conservatards just showed up, including Sailor.
Well, if you've seen some of my posts over there, I'm not quite sue you would agree my "voice" would be good here---lol!
In all seriousness, I apologize for any acts I may have contributed towards the demise of the 2nd run of DC. but like I stated, the hosting service over there were the ultimate control freak Net Nanny's, unlike any I've ever experienced.

Well, if you've seen some of my posts over there, I'm not quite sue you would agree my "voice" would be good here---lol!
In all seriousness, I apologize for any acts I may have contributed towards the demise of the 2nd run of DC. but like I stated, the hosting service over there were the ultimate control freak Net Nanny's, unlike any I've ever experienced.

I know yours' is a voice of moderation.
I posted there as Dune.

Last edited:
I know yours' is a voice of moderation.
I posted there as Dune.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. I guess I could get down and sling the mud as much as it was dished out, but I usually wasn't the one who started it.

I'm not sure which one it was, (I've been a bit of a message board slut).

You had the same screen name and avatar, (if I recall correctly), I have always typed in blue, (since 2007 on iboats), used me 'cornpone' hillbilly slang n' had the same screen name, n' caused a fair bit o' trouble with Liberal/Progressive/Marxist/Statist/Fascist types from time to time.

Oh, is that what that is?

I thought you were just really dumb.

Ahhh.... that too, eh?

Oh, is that what that is?

Over on a massive political board with lots of Russians some of who named it 'cow language', LOL... I gotta real big kick outta that one...

I thought you were just really dumb.

Ahhh.... that too, eh?

I've never been accused of bein' the sharpest knife in the ol' drawer...

That said: me single functional brain cell is enough ta crush you like a friggin bug... burp...

Back