Hello from Iowa!

iu

^You're a long way from this being that you're here. Just know that. I know a little bit about there and the history and the demographics.

I am trying to get more clicks for my videos certainly and I am on several forums, but I will say that this is hands down the angriest I have been on yet...lol. This is rabid. If it works for you folks, fantastic, even angry discourse is better then no discourse and I will abide by the rules of said forum. I will never attack an arguer, just the argument. If I disagree, I am not disagreeing with you as a person, just want you are saying. And conspiracy theorist is sort of a misnomer these days and pretty much applies to anything someone says that a person might disagree with. It's almost Newspeak in it's usage.

Feels warm and friendly here, very inviting, can't wait to see what I am called =)

Cheers folks!

:thinking: ppl are generally nicer in this forum than the others........ F Y I

Well, your forum was similar to here but yurt got me banned from most of the other ones.

?? You mean DCJ?? I was referring to this [Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion] not the board as a whole..

There are similarities, & some of the same ppl......

did you get hit by that big storm?.......brother in law near Cedar Falls says it leveled a field of corn just a half mile south of him..........

Back