Hellow from freshsea

But see, I can call you a:
pussy
cocksucker
ass licker
knob gobbler

or just about anything else.

And as long as I don't violate Rule 12b, there will be no ban; you pussy, cock sucking, ass licking, knob gobbler.

8nsaiD1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

giphy.gif

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Then, which excuse will you use for suppressing free speech by banning me. Race bating, sock, spam, anti-semitism?

So you didn't actually read the rules did you? I know you clicked a little check box that said you did, but your lack of high school education must have made you think you were buying a lotto ticket instead.

So you didn't actually read the rules did you? I know you clicked a little check box that said you did, but your lack of high school education must have made you think you were buying a lotto ticket instead.

This poster sounds just like a past poster who always complained about "free speech" and eventually ended up being permabanned for a 12b violation.

Fuck the rules. I believe in freedom of speech. When you hear me saying things that aren't true, then you will have reason to bitch. Also, apparently that fool USFAGDOM911's idea of freedom of speech is to insult. So I put him on ignore. Anybody who doesn't like the things I say are free to do the same to me. While I am here, basically, I am in your house. But as far as I am concerned, if anybody enters into a thread I wrote, they are in MY house.

Last edited:
Fuck the rules. I believe in freedom of speech. When you hear me saying things that aren't true, then you will have reason to bitch. Also, apparently that fool USFAGDOM911's idea of freedom of speech is to insult. So I put him on ignore. Anybody who doesn't like the things I say are free to do the same to me. While I am here, basically, I am in your house. But as far as I am concerned, if anybody enters into a thread I wrote, they are in MY house.

Lol.

Hello and not a sailor, prefer an engine or a paddle ... lol

An inertia space drive also works in a boat. Don't believe it? Just look up the Thornson drive. It is an idea that I came up with first long ago. But rejected because it was too complicated. Then I came up with a better idea. But Mr Thornson actually went through the trouble of making what I had discarded.

So how long till he's banned this time? He didn't even bother to use a different signature picture from the last time he refused the rules and got canned.

The only thing that has ever gotten me banned anywhere was speaking the truth. I would tell you some. But I know that you prefer lies.

Welcome, please review our rules, especially 12b

Let me show you a picture of who you support. Which makes you guilty of the same thing. The jewish person shown, general Vasily Bolkhin, is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people. Does it violate 12b?

vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

Back