Help me out: why do people believe Trump?

I agree! Tranny freaks are freaks. Life isn't always about "but look at the other side".
There's a reason why most ardent Trumpers are idiotic poorly educated losers.

giphy.webp

Humans are now groomed to believe what they want to believe.
Truth and reality have become completely irrelevant.

It is obviously from this forum alone that people who believe totally different things
are also people whom want totally different things.

Don't believe the Pollyannas who claim that deep down,
we all want the same things.
That's totally absurd.

Humanity has been in perpetual war throughout its existence because the species has always had incompatible strains.
Even domestically, our republic is comprised of incompatible strains of people.

Everything in life isn't always "but look at the other side..."

apparently it is.........everyone does this 'whataboutism' until it's not convenient.

but, that also is ignoring the point of what I said. YOU can't understand how people believe trump. THEY can't understand how you could believe lynch.........

apparently it is.........everyone does this 'whataboutism' until it's not convenient.

but, that also is ignoring the point of what I said. YOU can't understand how people believe trump. THEY can't understand how you could believe lynch.........

I didn't, personally.

But do you really think that's some sort of apples to apples comparison?

it absolutely is apples to apples........we're talking about cognitive dissonance displayed by the base on both sides...........

No. It isn't apples to apples.

The scale is absurdly different, and Trump's election lies have metastasized within a large segment of our population, completely undermining the integrity of our elections.

Sure, partisans on both sides believe a lot of stuff that shouldn't be believed. But the Big Lie is a completely different animal.

This from someone who believes a person with a penis is actually a woman because they feel like a woman. To have someone as far into pretend land as you claim others live there is hilarious. I assumed even leftist stupidity had limits but apparently not.

I believe that?

This from someone who believes a person with a penis is actually a woman because they feel like a woman. To have someone as far into pretend land as you claim others live there is hilarious. I assumed even leftist stupidity had limits but apparently not.
I believe that?
Yak's grip on reality seems to be tenuous at times. :)

Bulverism. Bigotry.

File a complaint, Sybil. I'm guessing no one trusts liars like you anymore than I do. LOL
Wow, you REALLYYYYYY want this Sybil person to "file a complaint". There's no Sybil on this forum, so no complaint can be filed.

I'm starting to think some of these retards are METH FREAKS!

It wouldn't surprise me that most are either presently meth heads or that they burned out their brains with drugs. Lots of White Supremacists are meth heads. The white supremacist gangs sell drugs to buy guns and fund their organizations; ammo, bunkers, armored vests, etc. It wouldn't surprise me they are into sex trafficking too. These fuckers all need to go down hard.

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/...g-receives-25-years-federal-prison-armed-drug
Leader of White Supremist Gang Receives 25 Years in Federal Prison for Armed Drug Trafficking and Assaulting an Officer
A self-proclaimed founder and leader of a white supremacist gang, known as the Aryan Kings (“AK”), was sentenced today to 25 years in prison for trafficking heroin and methamphetamine, illegal possession of a firearm, and assaulting a federal officer. David Milam, aka “DC,” age 39, pled guilty to the charges.

“We are partnering with local law enforcement to dismantle the leadership of violent drug trafficking gangs like the Aryan Kings. This defendant was found with narcotics, cash, white supremacist paraphernalia, and a half-dozen guns, including two assault rifles stored in his home,” stated U.S. Attorney Michael Easley. “After his arrest, Milam continued his disregard for the law, even assaulting law enforcement officer in a local jail. I am grateful to the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office, DEA, and ATF for their focus on this case and commitment to keeping North Carolina a safe place to live, work and raise a family.”

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/recip...st-crime-syndicate-highlight-fentanyl-threat/
70 Arrested in Massive Drug Raid On White Supremacist Crime Ring
Authorities in San Diego arrested 70 people and seized meth, fentanyl, heroin, guns, and stolen cars in a series of raids on individuals connected to white supremacist groups.

Local, state, and federal authorities wrapped up Operation Red Rider this week, a 10-month investigation against what authorities said was a well-organized crime syndicate.

Back