Help me out: why do people believe Trump?

You like to lie about me don’t you?

You have no idea, all you do is make assumptions and generalizations. The mark of an idiot.

He's a typical JPP Trumper: elderly, brain-damaged, angry and lonely Euro-American male. He'll die alone and in pain. Sad.

Help me out: why do people believe Trump?

Regarding 2020 being "rigged."

Trump is a liar. He has a long, long history of lying. He's pathological. He has lied his entire life, and there are literally thousands of documented lies he has told.

Trump hates losing. And anyone who has watched his career from the start knows it goes very far beyond that: he CAN NOT accept losing. Under any circumstances. He will never admit to a loss, ever. He claimed fraud in 2016 simply because he lost the popular vote.

Both points are evidenced by his willingness to believe ANY theory, false evidence, or bogus claim that was made, from election night on. He latched onto anything, with desperation. He claimed fraud in 2016, but then pivoted quickly in 2020 to the idea that more mail-in and special rules around that allowed Dems to "rig" it. Anything that would help him maintain the illusion he hadn't lost.

It's maddening that people buy this act. Are Americans this naive...this irrational? It has shaken my faith in this country, a great deal. It's very hard to comprehend.

Nobody really believes Trump, even and especially his most ardent supporters.

They know he's lying so they lie too.

It's not a case of them believing him, they support him.

And they do that by knowingly and purposely repeating his lies.

Plain and simple.

It wouldn't surprise me that most are either presently meth heads or that they burned out their brains with drugs. Lots of White Supremacists are meth heads. The white supremacist gangs sell drugs to buy guns and fund their organizations; ammo, bunkers, armored vests, etc. It wouldn't surprise me they are into sex trafficking too. These fuckers all need to go down hard.

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/...g-receives-25-years-federal-prison-armed-drug
Leader of White Supremist Gang Receives 25 Years in Federal Prison for Armed Drug Trafficking and Assaulting an Officer
A self-proclaimed founder and leader of a white supremacist gang, known as the Aryan Kings (“AK”), was sentenced today to 25 years in prison for trafficking heroin and methamphetamine, illegal possession of a firearm, and assaulting a federal officer. David Milam, aka “DC,” age 39, pled guilty to the charges.

“We are partnering with local law enforcement to dismantle the leadership of violent drug trafficking gangs like the Aryan Kings. This defendant was found with narcotics, cash, white supremacist paraphernalia, and a half-dozen guns, including two assault rifles stored in his home,” stated U.S. Attorney Michael Easley. “After his arrest, Milam continued his disregard for the law, even assaulting law enforcement officer in a local jail. I am grateful to the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office, DEA, and ATF for their focus on this case and commitment to keeping North Carolina a safe place to live, work and raise a family.”

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/recip...st-crime-syndicate-highlight-fentanyl-threat/
70 Arrested in Massive Drug Raid On White Supremacist Crime Ring
Authorities in San Diego arrested 70 people and seized meth, fentanyl, heroin, guns, and stolen cars in a series of raids on individuals connected to white supremacist groups.

Local, state, and federal authorities wrapped up Operation Red Rider this week, a 10-month investigation against what authorities said was a well-organized crime syndicate.

I know that TextDriver and Volsrock should be on some kind of Justice Department watch list!

They seem like they are very dangerous psychos!

As I've always said, in America your freedom of speech is protected by the Constitution....but that does NOT protect you from the consequences of said speech (slander, libel, inciting to riot, etc.).

The Orange Oaf is being indicted for HIS ACTIONS, NOT HIS WORDS.

That is what the sycophants want to ignore. Pity for them it doesn't work that way in the real world.

The Orange Oaf is being indicted for HIS ACTIONS, NOT HIS WORDS.
Not quite. Donald Trump is being indicted for actions he never took. This is what the TDS-ridden mind-slaves want to ignore. If you were pressed to explain why any rational adult should believe Trump took the actions indictated in the indictment, you would immediately revert to condemning him for his words ... which can't be stretched far enough by any imagination to amount to fulfilling the indictment.

65b1feb8001bebf4cb11f64cc5bfe1e9.png

No. It isn't apples to apples.

The scale is absurdly different, and Trump's election lies have metastasized within a large segment of our population, completely undermining the integrity of our elections.

Sure, partisans on both sides believe a lot of stuff that shouldn't be believed. But the Big Lie is a completely different animal.

sorry, but you're allowing your extreme hatred of trump and his base to color your beliefs in to something that just isn't true.......the 'big' lie isn't any different than any other lies told by politicians that their base wholly believes.

I know that TextDriver and Volsrock should be on some kind of Justice Department watch list!

They seem like they are very dangerous psychos!

Tranny Dick is clearly insane. Monitoring him would lead to others for arrest. I have no doubt vols has contacts inside the American Nazi party and he, too, would be good to monitor for identifying Nazi terrorists for arrest.

Tranny Dick is clearly insane. Monitoring him would lead to others for arrest. I have no doubt vols has contacts inside the American Nazi party and he, too, would be good to monitor for identifying Nazi terrorists for arrest.

It's creepy isn't it? Knowing that Skinhead Nazis are a part of our forum.

sorry, but you're allowing your extreme hatred of trump and his base to color your beliefs in to something that just isn't true.......the 'big' lie isn't any different than any other lies told by politicians that their base wholly believes.

Did you really type something that stupid? The big lie, that Trump won the election and got cheated out of it, is new. One of America's points of pride was that we had a peaceful turnover after every election Trump turned us into a 3rd world country for a few years..Will we get back to being the country we were, or will Trump turn us into a place where if you have the power, you can stay in office?

Did you really type something that stupid? The big lie, that Trump won the election and got cheated out of it, is new. One of America's points of pride was that we had a peaceful turnover after every election Trump turned us into a 3rd world country for a few years..Will we get back to being the country we were, or will Trump turn us into a place where if you have the power, you can stay in office?

did you really just expose your ignorance? yes, you did. That you can sit here and talk like the ONLY time a politician EVER lied was Trump and his election being stolen AND try to hype that up as one of the worst, most dangerous lies ever told speaks VOLUMES about your stupid partisanship.............at this point, you're so wrong on just about everything that i'm starting to consider you beyond help.

Back