Here we go again, will history repete its self

Garfield, lincoln, McKinley, Taylor, Harding

not to mention the attempts on nixon, ford, regan, bush sr. bush jr.
Don't forget that drunken dude from CO who crashed his plane on the WH lawn trying to get Clinton...

Gotta love those awesome CO attempts at Clinton...

Garfield, lincoln, McKinley, Taylor, Harding

not to mention the attempts on nixon, ford, regan, bush sr. bush jr.

Now that is reaching back huh?

Notice they always seem to thwart the ones who attack Rs?

BTW I said Dead candidates.

Yeah, reaching all the way back to Bush Jr. That was so far back in history it seems like an hour ago... Maybe even a minute.

The stupidest thing about this is EVERYONE KNOWS someone will try.

You want to see America explode?

Let Obama get shot.

He should have more security than anyone on the trail.

Actually, only four Presidents have been assasinatted. Three Reps, One Dem.

Obviously if you include candidates, then Bobby Kennedy is number two and thus it is Three Reps and Two Kennedys.

i think its almost just as likely that hillary will get taken out. people HATE her more then people HATE obama.

so its really a non issue when it comes to who to vote for.

i think its almost just as likely that hillary will get taken out. people HATE her more then people HATE obama.

so its really a non issue when it comes to who to vote for.

Good point...I also wouldn't put it past Hillary to shoot herself in a bid for sympathy.

So, let's keep our eyes open for that stunt.

Attempts on Bush Sr, and Bush Jr?

George H.W. Bush

April 13, 1993: Sixteen men, in the alleged employment of Saddam Hussein's Iraq, smuggled a car bomb into Kuwait with the intent of killing Bush as he spoke at Kuwait University. The plot was foiled when Kuwaiti officials found the bomb and arrested the suspected assassins.[27] Bush had left office in January 1993. On June 26, 1993, the U.S. launched a missile attack targeting Baghdad intelligence headquarters in retaliation for the attempted attack against Bush.[28] The Iraqi Intelligence Service, particularly Directorate 14, was identified as behind the plot.[29]

[edit] George W. Bush

May 10, 2005: While Bush was giving a speech in the Freedom Square in Tbilisi, Georgia, Vladimir Arutinian threw a live Soviet-made RGD-5 hand grenade towards the podium where he was standing and where Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili and their two wives and officials were seated. It landed in the crowd 61 feet (18 m) from the podium after hitting a girl, but did not detonate because of a chance malfunction in its detonator.[32]

Arutinian was arrested in July 2005. He was convicted in January 2006, and was given a life sentence.[33][34]

I think he is talking about Saddams attempt on Bush Sr. Not really sure what he is referring to with regards to Bush Jr......

Maybe the pretzel maker?

Ahh, I forgot about the pretzel maker... Dont forget the guy who flew the airplain into the white house in an attempt to get Bill Clinton.

I'm going to predict he doesn't get shot and then I'm going to brag about it on this board like others who make correct predictions.

Back