Here we go again, will history repete its self

I know the SS protects presidential candidates, but I wasn't thinking they would have a detail yet until the primaries were over. I guess primary candidates count for protection now (which totally makes sense though)...

Call me crazy, but I would be willing to bet that the United States Secret Service probably doesn't like to be called "the SS".

Only when.............

I know the SS protects presidential candidates, but I wasn't thinking they would have a detail yet until the primaries were over. I guess primary candidates count for protection now (which totally makes sense though)...

a clear threat has been detected...then security is established by the SS!

They don't mind...........

Call me crazy, but I would be willing to bet that the United States Secret Service probably doesn't like to be called "the SS".

Most have a sense of humor...gotta have one when ya have to throw yourself in front of a bullet intended for someone you detest!
;)

was that necessary gonzo? Grumpy tonight?:rolleyes:

Why, people have been calling them the SS all through this thread...which is what my original comment was on in the first place. I will assume that as an adult you know what the SS was.

And yes, I am grumpy. I can't sleep.

Well Ya....!

Why, people have been calling them the SS all through this thread...which is what my original comment was on in the first place. I will assume that as an adult you know what the SS was.

Hitlers little munckins all dressed in black..the Gestapo...however SS has many other meanings,being that it is just initials and all...now take your Ambien like a good little munckin!

People on Poli-Messageboards constantly refer to them as SS.

this is nothing new babe ive posted them all over the site before and you've even commented on my pictures before.

I never commited it to memmory I guess but that one picture sure makes you look like my son.

Your a cute kid.

Back