Here's what Bush should do about Iraq....

every palestinian has roots in palestine, not egypt, jordan or syria. the problem is only exacerbated by Israel occupying even more territory.

Your boss -regardless of paygrade - was an idiot if he believed that Al Qaeda was merely an extension of the Ottoman empire, and if he believed that the Ottoman empire brought Islam to Egypt, he would seem to be almost "Brownie-esque" in his ineptitude.

or maybe it wasn't your boss...maybe you just got confused.... that would make sense.... and the comment from the other poster referrring to UN observers was made in context of the Lebanon situation. the mistake was yours, not his. Be a big boy and just admit it.

No way Jose'

or maybe it wasn't your boss...maybe you just got confused.... that would make sense.... and the comment from the other poster referrring to UN observers was made in context of the Lebanon situation. the mistake was yours, not his. Be a big boy and just admit it.

You be a 'big boy' and admit you are the one who made the mistake...do they teach spin at the Naval Academy...or did you learn it downtown on leave?
I am done addressing this issue with you Sir Polywog!

how in the world did I make a mistake about the role of UN observer...which I actually have done? YOuwere the one who said that their job did not allow them the opportunity to leave when hostilities engulfed them, when in fact it requires it.... you were the one who called them cowards, when you had no knowledge of what they did.... including the four who died at their post at EL Khiam.... And I can understand why you might be done... I think it's time to stick a fork in you, too!

Back on topic...

'Heres what Bush should do about Iraq'...nothing absolutely nothing...turn it over to the Dems and let them show us how it should have been done...this will be entertaining to say the least...I can see all the cat fights already...:cof1:

unfortunately, he is still the CinC.... and unless he wants to resign, he really ought to try to do his job, don't you think?

Not!

Damn! Battle sounds like a surrender monkey disavowing any responsibility for his actions....

Just shifting the burden to the big mouths...and the responsibility goes back to Jane (Hanoi)Fonda...Lt.Kerry and now turn coat Murtha...the problem lies with those who unknowingly or knowingly support the enemy and cause the fight to escalate! Nows your chance to show us morons how it should be done...put up or shut up...I love that cliche'

No you got it wrong there Custer. This is Bush and his supporters war, plain and simple.
I know some weak assed dems in congress went along out of fear or pack mentality. And I will do all I can to se thay are not voted back into office.

Custer...!

No you got it wrong there Custer. This is Bush and his supporters war, plain and simple.
I know some weak assed dems in congress went along out of fear or pack mentality. And I will do all I can to se thay are not voted back into office.

LOL...well I did serve with the reborne 7th Air Cav...Custers old command...but hey they kicked butt at A-Valley saved the Frenches all the embarrassment of their earlier defeat there! And we are saving y'all's butts from defeat once again...Frenchie!

'Heres what Bush should do about Iraq'...nothing absolutely nothing...turn it over to the Dems and let them show us how it should have been done...this will be entertaining to say the least...I can see all the cat fights already...:cof1:

Then you agree that we have to impeach Bush and Cheney, drive them out, and make Pelosi the C-in-C. Congress has no authority to execute the war.

Only congress can declare a war...geez...back to political Science 101 with ya!

Nice way to dodge the question. You know exactly what I meant.

You said Democrats should take over the handling - execution - of the war. That only happens if Bush and Cheney are impeached or resign.

Which do you want: impeachment or resignation?

Neither....

Nice way to dodge the question. You know exactly what I meant.

You said Democrats should take over the handling - execution - of the war. That only happens if Bush and Cheney are impeached or resign.

Which do you want: impeachment or resignation?

Well except in the case of Pelosi and Murtha...they will be outta office in less than two years...and then y'all can show us how to do it!;)

whatever. If you're not going to answer the question Toby, I'm onto a another thread.

Well except in the case of Pelosi and Murtha...they will be outta office in less than two years...and then y'all can show us how to do it!;)

so you are perfectly willing to have the incompetent boobs who have gotten us into this mess keep on keeping on for two more years?

my guess is that you don't have any children in uniform

Back