Here's what Bush should do about Iraq....

Excuse me....

so you are perfectly willing to have the incompetent boobs who have gotten us into this mess keep on keeping on for two more years?

my guess is that you don't have any children in uniform

I have two daughters who have two kids each...two grandsons have showed interest in going into the military...as well as one grandaughter...it would be their decision if they chose to...and I would support them!

As for your other comment Commander...as you chastized me in a earlier thread...you have no respect for your Commander in Chief? Never mind you are still mad about the 'don't ask don't tell' policy everything else is just armchair quarterbacking and differences of military opinion...and sorry to disappoint ya but I am afraid that GW and Cheney will finish their terms...I am no fan of Cheney but hey he was elected along with GW live with it!

I am not at all mad about don't ask don't tell...it was what it was....and it will change eventually, just like the armed forces integrated, they will accept the fact soon enough that you don't have to be straight to shoot straight.

I have ZERO respect for this president. He is, without a doubt, the worst CinC in my lifetime. Were I still on active duty, I cannot imagine how I could have remained so with this guy at the helm. I was able to carry on and do my job throughout the Reagan years even though I disagreed with his politidcal philosophy and I really disagreed with him tucking his tail between his legs and slinking away from Beirut like a coward after the marines were attacked, but Dubya is a quantum step worse...he is so incompetent, it approaches EVIL in its negative effects. I may very well have resigned my commission were I on active duty today.

And I have two sons 32, and 20 and a daughter, 18...and I have strongly indoctrinated all of them, since Bush's ascension to power, that they should NOT put themselves in a position to become cannon fodder in this idiot's wars.

Nice way to dodge the question. You know exactly what I meant.

You said Democrats should take over the handling - execution - of the war. That only happens if Bush and Cheney are impeached or resign.

Which do you want: impeachment or resignation?

This is not so. The president can appoint anyone he wishes, to execute the war. Where is your source for this misconception, Prissy?

So then how do you....

I am not at all mad about don't ask don't tell...it was what it was....and it will change eventually, just like the armed forces integrated, they will accept the fact soon enough that you don't have to be straight to shoot straight.

I have ZERO respect for this president. He is, without a doubt, the worst CinC in my lifetime. Were I still on active duty, I cannot imagine how I could have remained so with this guy at the helm. I was able to carry on and do my job throughout the Reagan years even though I disagreed with his politidcal philosophy and I really disagreed with him tucking his tail between his legs and slinking away from Beirut like a coward after the marines were attacked, but Dubya is a quantum step worse...he is so incompetent, it approaches EVIL in its negative effects. I may very well have resigned my commission were I on active duty today.

And I have two sons 32, and 20 and a daughter, 18...and I have strongly indoctrinated all of them, since Bush's ascension to power, that they should NOT put themselves in a position to become cannon fodder in this idiot's wars.

rate Bill Clinton,Al Gore and Madeline Halfbright...the Architecs of the Bosnia war?...which we are still bogged down in! They bombed the hell out of them(Christians) and put Islam back in the saddle...here we go again...Islam in Bosnia was the leftovers of the Ottoman Empire...bet your cheeks are squeezing about now!

well...when Bush appoints Nancy to execute this war, we'll see some positive changes.... do you think that will happen anytime soon, Dixie?

support for Islam? WTF????

OK battlebeaten....go back and find ONE quote from me that "supports Islam" in ANY way.

I'll wait.

Ruffeled the feathers eh'

support for Islam? WTF????

OK battlebeaten....go back and find ONE quote from me that "supports Islam" in ANY way.

I'll wait.

I just threw out the generalization of your tone in the debate on the war on terrorism...Israel/Lebanon conflict et al...kinda/sorta Palestine good...Israel bad tone! Y'all do it all the time... you generalize about conservatives and lump us all together...I just returned the favor...hows it feel?
:pke:

If you find that I have mischaracterized any of your positions, please feel free to call that error to my attention. I don't think I have done so to date, so maybe if you would return that favor, that would be a good thing.

Back