Herman Cain: Communities should be able to ban mosques

I'd almost wish they had, at least then I could understand why it makes no sense... To me, this seems so much like Columbine. I never was able to wrap my mind around it and it makes it more difficult. At least with a group like that I could say, "Oh, no wonder I can't understand this person..." if it turns out a random attack with no purpose... ugh. It's difficult to explain.

At least in this case we have the shooter alive and well. Perhaps there will be some answers. I understand your frustration. The idea that someone would open fire on innocent, unarmed people is bad enough, but somehow it is worse that there is no reason. Even some lunatic Son of Sam thing would be better.

Bitch, were you actually named as a defendent in a lawsuit? Then STFU.

so, can we stipulate that anyone not named as a defendant in the lawsuits can simply ignore the results?......employers can chuckle when a gay person comes in and says add my spouse to my insurance policy and tell them, "sorry I wasn't named as a defendant in that law suit"?.....

Oh, I see. All emotions must be expressed on this board or they do not exist? Thats nice to know. Look the discussion was about terrorism. David koresh and Timothy McVeigh were mentioned, and I added to that discussion. Has there been a thread about being outraged about the deaths? I saw the one you posted where you used the deaths in Norway to ridicule the Tea Party. Is that your expression of outrage or grief?

Perhaps you should start one, Saint Alabam.

Ever since the first mention of these horrible events hit the board, the Teatards have been deflecting and denying.

I don't recall seeing a single expression of grief, sorrow or even concern, except concern for distancing the conservative mindset from it's most famous Norwegian practitioner.

At least in this case we have the shooter alive and well. Perhaps there will be some answers. I understand your frustration. The idea that someone would open fire on innocent, unarmed people is bad enough, but somehow it is worse that there is no reason. Even some lunatic Son of Sam thing would be better.

Interesting that you claim to be ignorant of the murderers motives when his manifesto has been online all fucking day.

Are you being dishonest, or are you afraid that it will resemble your own beliefs?

Perhaps you should start one, Saint Alabam.

Ever since the first mention of these horrible events hit the board, the Teatards have been deflecting and denying.

I don't recall seeing a single expression of grief, sorrow or even concern, except concern for distancing the conservative mindset from it's most famous Norwegian practitioner.

Did you see me deflecting or denying?

Interesting that you claim to be ignorant of the murderers motives when his manifesto has been online all fucking day.

Are you being dishonest, or are you afraid that it will resemble your own beliefs?

I've watched some tv news this weekend, but I've been online very little.

Did his manifesto mention his being a member of a group?

Haven't read it all yet myself - 1500 pages. I've been busy admiring your wonderful sense of empathy for the people of Norway who've just suffered their worst loss of life since WWII at the hands of a Christian conservative who loves guns, fears Islam, hates liberals and immigrants and hunts Marxists.

But since you brought it up, try post 238 in this very thread, which mentions a group or two. Guess you missed it somehow even though you were online when I posted it.

Haven't read it all yet myself - 1500 pages. I've been busy admiring your wonderful sense of empathy for the people of Norway who've just suffered their worst loss of life since WWII at the hands of a Christian conservative who loves guns, fears Islam, hates liberals and immigrants and hunts Marxists.

But since you brought it up, try post 238 in this very thread, which mentions a group or two. Guess you missed it somehow even though you were online when I posted it.

Yes I did see that cut & paste of yours. I tend to skip over those. They become tiresome after a while.

And you did post it in post #238. Of course, the fact that I stated that I said that I hadn't seen anything about him being a member of any group prior to your posting it, I guess its obvious I am not psychic, huh?

Have you ever been tested to see if you suffer from ADD or ADHD?

Yes I did see that cut & paste of yours. I tend to skip over those. They become tiresome after a while. And you did post it in post #238. Of course, the fact that I stated that I said that I hadn't seen anything about him being a member of any group prior to your posting it, I guess its obvious I am not psychic, huh? Have you ever been tested to see if you suffer from ADD or ADHD?

You find fact-filled news accounts tiresome? That explains a lot.

The story of his rightwing connections has been all over the broadcast, print, and internet media since Friday, so when you claimed you hadn't seen anything about him being a member of any groups I fear that I assumed you were lying. Please forgive me.

Naturally, even though I suspect you have psychic abilities when it's convenient, I apologize for not putting some pictures in my post to make it more appealing to intermediate readers who need a break from polysyllabic text.

You find fact-filled news accounts tiresome? That explains a lot.

The story of his rightwing connections has been all over the broadcast, print, and internet media since Friday, so when you claimed you hadn't seen anything about him being a member of any groups I fear that I assumed you were lying. Please forgive me.

Naturally, even though I suspect you have psychic abilities when it's convenient, I apologize for not putting some pictures in my post to make it more appealing to intermediate readers who need a break from polysyllabic text.

LOL! No, the tiresome part is not that there are facts there. But when you have flooded the website with the volume of cut & pastes you have, there should be an expectation that readership of those posts would drop off. I have only recently taken you off ignore. And for a few minutes I thought you might actually be willing to discuss topics. Sadly, I was wrong.

Back