Herman Cain: Lover of Jim Crow, Apologist for White Racism

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

"We were at the bargain basement department store one day,” Cain told me recently, “and my mom was looking on the rack and we asked if we could go get some water. And mom specifically said, make sure you all drink out of the colored fountain. And then, typical young boys, we kind of went hmm, nobody’s looking." Cain continues, “My brother went first while I stayed on the lookout. Then he was on lookout while I sipped the white water."​
I asked Cain what lesson he learned from this experience. “We looked at each other and said, the water tastes the same! What’s the big deal?"
Cain grabbed headlines in New Hampshire when he made a case for his presidential candidacy in racial terms. “There are some people who will say, ‘I’m not going to vote for another black guy because this one didn’t work out,’” Cain told his audience. “And my response is, well, what about those 43 white guys you put in there? How did they work out? Don’t condemn me because the first black one was bad.”

Herman Cain Lover of Jim Crow Apologist for White Racism

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810663 said:
"We were at the bargain basement department store one day,” Cain told me recently, “and my mom was looking on the rack and we asked if we could go get some water. And mom specifically said, make sure you all drink out of the colored fountain. And then, typical young boys, we kind of went hmm, nobody’s looking." Cain continues, “My brother went first while I stayed on the lookout. Then he was on lookout while I sipped the white water."[/INDENT]
I asked Cain what lesson he learned from this experience. “We looked at each other and said, the water tastes the same! What’s the big deal?"
Cain grabbed headlines in New Hampshire when he made a case for his presidential candidacy in racial terms. “There are some people who will say, ‘I’m not going to vote for another black guy because this one didn’t work out,’” Cain told his audience. “And my response is, well, what about those 43 white guys you put in there? How did they work out? Don’t condemn me because the first black one was bad.”

Herman Cain Lover of Jim Crow Apologist for White Racism

How does this show him to be a lover of Jim Crow or an apologist for racism?

How does this show him to be a lover of Jim Crow or an apologist for racism?

Ok, I finally got the linked article up. And I must say, it is a load of crap. The author bashes Cain because Cain doesn't whine and scream about racism? He bashes him because he made something of himself and does not spend his time bowing before the race-baiters thanking them.

Total load of hogwash.

"...popular black conservatives perform their designated roles as mascots and apologists for white racism. They are "the good ones": black folks who do not complain or protest, who trust in white benevolence, and never rock the boat. Thus black conservatives fulfill a fantasy role for white conservatives who seek to minimize the role that centuries of discrimination, violent oppression and racism continue to play in contemporary American life..."

http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey..._lover_of_jim_crow_apologist_for_white_racism

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810675 said:
"...popular black conservatives perform their designated roles as mascots and apologists for white racism. They are "the good ones": black folks who do not complain or protest, who trust in white benevolence, and never rock the boat. Thus black conservatives fulfill a fantasy role for white conservatives who seek to minimize the role that centuries of discrimination, violent oppression and racism continue to play in contemporary American life..."

http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey..._lover_of_jim_crow_apologist_for_white_racism

Yep, that is what the author wrote. You have grasped the concept of Copy/Paste very well. Now tell me what Cain has done that either shows his love Jim Crow or apologizes for white racists. The fact that he does not dwell on racism is not the same as apologizing for it.

LOL

An educated Republican black man is a nightmare for white democrats, they do not rely on them to provide food, clothing or housing. Nor does he blame the white man for being black. So immediately they go on the attack and call him an Uncle Tom.

LOL

An educated Republican black man is a nightmare for white democrats, they do not rely on them to provide food, clothing or housing. Nor does he blame the white man for being black. So immediately they go on the attack and call him an Uncle Tom.

LOL. An educated black man is a nightmare for white racists. So immediately they go on the attack and use a photoshopped pciture of him with an Afro as an avatar.

So answering the serious question is too tough? Yeah, slapping the peanut gallery is easier.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810709 said:
LOL. An educated black man is a nightmare for white racists. So immediately they go on the attack and use a photoshopped pciture of him with an Afro as an avatar.

What, you got no love for the fro?

I'm liking this Herman Cain more now that the Democrats are attacking him based on race right from the start. If the best they can get on the guy is he's a black man who doesn't dwell on race, then he's golden.

I'm liking this Herman Cain more now that the Democrats are attacking him based on race right from the start. If the best they can get on the guy is he's a black man who doesn't dwell on race, then he's golden.

Link to a racist attack on Cain.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810722 said:
Link to a racist attack on Cain.

The OP is race baiting extraordinaire. In the article they attack a black man for not acting as they suppose a black man should. They do it unashamedly in the article, even directly stating that black men should only act as they want or they are "apologists", etc. Basically, if a black man doesn't know his place, he's attacked for acting in a way that is against how Democrats think black men should...

I'm cool with this. I think the Democrats should always attack every black man that doesn't do what they want them to, I think that will work for you.

The OP is race baiting extraordinaire. In the article they attack a black man for not acting as they suppose a black man should. They do it unashamedly in the article, even directly stating that black men should only act as they want or they are "apologists", etc. Basically, if a black man doesn't know his place, he's attacked for acting in a way that is against how Democrats think black men should...

I'm cool with this. I think the Democrats should always attack every black man that doesn't do what they want them to, I think that will work for you.

So, no link to the "racist" attack you claimed had been made, eh, Damocrat?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810737 said:
So, no link to the "racist" attack you claimed had been made, eh, Damocrat?

And you offered evidence of Cain loving Jim Crow and being an apologist for white racists when??

Damo is absolutely right about what the author said.

And you offered evidence of Cain loving Jim Crow and being an apologist for white racists when??

Damo is absolutely right about what the author said.

Then take it up with the author, instead of posting lies.

I don't have to link to your article, it's in the OP.

But if you can't find the article you posted, here it is:

I personally think you should really go with the, "All Black Men must act like Democrats want!" plan. It will really help you out.

Please, Damocrat, point out the racist attack on Cain in the article....

You said it was there, so where is it?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810755 said:
Please, Damocrat, point out the racist attack on Cain in the article....

You said it was there, so where is it?

I already explained it to you. It's rather simple.

Your article tells me that because Herman Cain doesn't act like the author supposes black men should act, he is then an "apologist", etc.

It's not hard. I think you should write some articles of your own about them, talk all about how black men must act like you expect them to. Judge them by the color of their skin and act like one Party "owns" them, and if they don't do as they are told label them and try to punish them... I think it will work for you. It's a winner, I hope more Democrats write long articles about how black men should act exactly like they expect them to and in no other way. It's a winner.

Back