Herman Cain: Lover of Jim Crow, Apologist for White Racism

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I already explained it to you. It's rather simple.

Your article tells me that because Herman Cain doesn't act like the author supposes black men should act, he is then an "apologist", etc.

It's not hard. I think you should write some articles of your own about them, talk all about how black men must act like you expect them to. Judge them by the color of their skin and act like one Party "owns" them, and if they don't do as they are told label them and try to punish them... I think it will work for you. It's a winner, I hope more Democrats write long articles about how black men should act exactly like they expect them to and in no other way. It's a winner.

Translation: I claimed there were racist attacks on Cain, but can't find any, so I will make some up.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810749 said:
Then take it up with the author, instead of posting lies.

How about I take it up with the person who posted the article on this website? Oh yeah, because that person has no answers and is trying to avoid the topic.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810760 said:
Translation: I claimed there were racist attacks on Cain, but can't find any, so I will make some up.

Are you denying that the article attacks Herman Cain? It obviously does.

Are those attacks based on his race? They obviously are.

Thanks for playing.

Are you denying that the article attacks Herman Cain? It obviously does.

Are those attacks based on his race? They obviously are.

Your Master the Damocrat claims the Democrats have attacked Cain based on race from the start, and claims the article I linked to is an example. You shouldn't be having such a hard time pointing them out, if they're there, should you?

How about I take it up with the person who posted the article on this website? Oh yeah, because that person has no answers and is trying to avoid the topic.

The opinions of the author do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster, do they? But feel free to assume....

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810760 said:

Trolling nonsense. Now, go find some more articles that tell black men how they should act based solely on the color of their skin. It is clearly working well for you and gives you great credibility.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810767 said:
Your Master the Damocrat claims the Democrats have attacked Cain based on race from the start, and claims the article I linked to is an example. You shouldn't be having such a hard time pointing them out, if they're there, should you?

Which one of the two questions I asked did I give the wrong answer to?

Are they attacking Herman Cain? Are they attacking him based on his race? The fact that the answer to BOTH question is "yes" means the article is a racist attack.

Unless you want to claim they are not attacking him, or not attacking him because of his race.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810768 said:
The opinions of the author do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster, do they? But feel free to assume....

Oh please. What a spineless, backtracking way to try and wiggle out. You posted the article with no comments about it being inaccurate. Why did you post it?

Oh please. What a spineless, backtracking way to try and wiggle out. You posted the article with no comments about it being inaccurate. Why did you post it?

Remind me to check for a similar reaction from you next time someone posts an article...will you?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810779 said:
Remind me to check for a similar reaction from you next time someone posts an article...will you?

So you just posted the article because you thought it was interesting? lol

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810663 said:
"We were at the bargain basement department store one day,” Cain told me recently, “and my mom was looking on the rack and we asked if we could go get some water. And mom specifically said, make sure you all drink out of the colored fountain. And then, typical young boys, we kind of went hmm, nobody’s looking." Cain continues, “My brother went first while I stayed on the lookout. Then he was on lookout while I sipped the white water."​
I asked Cain what lesson he learned from this experience. “We looked at each other and said, the water tastes the same! What’s the big deal?"
Cain grabbed headlines in New Hampshire when he made a case for his presidential candidacy in racial terms. “There are some people who will say, ‘I’m not going to vote for another black guy because this one didn’t work out,’” Cain told his audience. “And my response is, well, what about those 43 white guys you put in there? How did they work out? Don’t condemn me because the first black one was bad.”

Herman Cain Lover of Jim Crow Apologist for White Racism

Dude, you come off as a liberal version of SM.

Trolling nonsense. Now, go find some more articles that tell black men how they should act based solely on the color of their skin. It is clearly working well for you and gives you great credibility.

How delightful it is to see the Birther-curious Buddhist making up more slanders that he cannot seem to link to, for some reason.

Tell me, Wise One, when someone posted linked Birther stuff, did that mean they agreed with it?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810821 said:
How delightful it is to see the Birther-curious Buddhist making up more slanders that he cannot seem to link to, for some reason.

Tell me, Wise One, when someone posted linked Birther stuff, did that mean they agreed with it?

Tell me, if you don't agree with it why do you pretend the racial content of the article you posted doesn't exist? It is very telling how you ignore actual links and explanations to continue on with this at the same time you desperately try to back away from the opinion in the original article.

Tell me again how you don't believe what you've tried to defend throughout the thread. That's working! I think finding and posting more racially based articles describing how black men should act only in the way the author wants them to will help you build your credibility here and will be a good plan for democrats in the future.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;810821 said:

When you get called on something and have no answers, its best to just let the topic die. This "when someone posts an article it doesn't mean they agree with it" dodge is laughable.

Back