"He's Dumb As Hell"

Oh I dont think it has much to do with China or Rice but it does have to do with death and the presidency

Not necessarily. However, we are again off point.

When did Laura ever run for any public office?

Right, because if Theresa Heinz Kerry had run over and killed one of her ex-boyfriends, the right wing venom machine would have said "you know, it's not like she's running for office, let's lay off this".

Maybe I should start PM'ing my posts to DAmo and SF before I post them, and they can tell me if they are "relevant" or not. And for the ones they feel can be posted, they can make any changes they want to, PM them back to me, and then I can post them.

Just be forewarned... I may suddenly decide that NONE of your thread possibilities are relevant....:D

Right, because if Theresa Heinz Kerry had run over and killed one of her ex-boyfriends, the right wing venom machine would have said "you know, it's not like she's running for office, let's lay off this".
I would have. Especially if it was clear that family connections didn't short-circuit the investigation.

Just as I wouldn't care that some idiot smoked dope when they were 18...

Oh I dont think it has much to do with China or Rice but it does have to do with death and the presidency
Was Sirhan Sirhan running? You are so off topic that you make yourself irrelevant to a discussion.

Long ago I heard about a candidate for a different party whose actions 30 years ago weren't supposed to matter....

Hmmm... What was it again... Oh, yes! "Very troubling".

I think someone forgot who moved the thread in this direction?

I think someone forgot who moved the thread in this direction?
Look, no candidates killed those people. You are off target, or can't comprehend the subject.

You have convinced me, I won't vote for Sirhan Sirhan. Thanks...

Now, can we get back to the actual topic that seriously has never been about who has been assassinated, or had attempts on their lives? Are you really this thick?

The topic at hand has been what candidates for office did 30 years ago, or what others thought of them 30 years ago... Not about who was assassinated.

Back